• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Started on the new sig!

RachelM

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Rachel Mayrhofer
Got started on the new sig of my flock today! In desperate need of a new one as I’m missing four whole birds :lol:I wanted to include Pepper somehow and this is what I’m going with for now. Might change his Placement in the end though. I figured If I made a post about starting it, I’d be more motivated to actually finish it:D
Only thing is though, If I can’t get it finished by Monday I’ll have to wait two weeks to continue working on it. (The person who’s Ipad it is is going to kitimat for two weeks) So we’ll see! unsure whether or not I want to incorporate everyone’s names into it. Thoughts? 307F41F8-D30A-4D14-ABD9-1C9050CE77B8.jpeg

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
It's looking very good

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Looking good :cool:

Might change his Placement in the end though.
Signatures are better when they´re a horizontal rectangle. Having it a vertical rectangle means it needs to be super small. The height can only be 250pixels.

SunnySandi

Walking the driveway
Absolutely beautiful work so far. I would say if you wanted to incorporate names I would do a wrap around the lower outside of the circle. Of course that depends on how long their names are! Can’t wait to see it finished

RachelM

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Rachel Mayrhofer
Signatures are better when they´re a horizontal rectangle.
Hmm okay I will try to change some thi bc a around, It think I have an idea of what will work. Do you know the largest dimensions it can be?

RachelM

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Rachel Mayrhofer
If you wanted to incorporate names I would do a wrap around the lower outside of the circle.
I like that idea! If i’m able to continue with the circle I’ll do that, Might have to change it to an oval or rectangle. I think I’d still be able to make that work with a different shape anyways.