• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Star Bird Deals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hi all ..

With all of Saroj's talk about her cool Star Bird stuff, I decided to go order a few things myself.

One of my favorite online stores is actually running a special on Star Bird stuff. Buy one item, get one 20% off!! Plus, free shipping on orders over $100. Kathie <the store owner> is a great lady and very helpful. She's waiting on some new stock from Star Bird .. so some items might take a bit longer to get than others, but it's still a great way to stock up on some favorite Star Bird items. She just added Wilson too!!!

I got:

Lovely Bunch of Coconuts
Fuzzy Preener
Coconutty
Skywalker

Thanks to Saroj for the head's up on some of these great products!!

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing I hope for pictures when it comes in

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Did you get it at Bird Paradise? They have absolutely the best prices on the nets.

Ginger

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I didn't order a net as I already have a Star Bird net, but I did get the other things I mentioned, esp. after Saroj posted about about the Skywalker, the Fuzzy Preener and the Wilson toys.

They do have great prices .. and with the special going on, they're REALLY great prices!!!!!

Did you get it at Bird Paradise? They have absolutely the best prices on the nets.

Ginger

Last edited:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I didn't order a net as I already have a Star Bird net, but I did get the other things I mentioned, esp. after Saroj posted about about the Skywalker, the Fuzzy Preener and the Wilson toys.

They do have great prices .. and with the special going on, they're REALLY great prices!!!!!
Merlie. link please!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.