• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Stand-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jamie
I'm sitting here in the living room watching television and my Sun Conure, Theodore, is sitting on a play stand. Dewey's (Duyvenbode's Lory) cage is in here also and he's inside it. He's sitting on a perch right up against the front and is making the "growling" sound that a lot of conures actually make- anyone who has an Aratinga conure knows the sound. Theodore is watching him very carefully and growling back at him. Dewey will growl, then Theodore. They've been going back and forth for about 10 minutes now :rofl:
I can't let Dewey out of the cage when any of the little birds are in here because he will attack them- Haggie and Saffron (Chattering Lories) do the same thing. It's in their nature.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:rofl::hehe:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
That's so funny. I love watching those stand-offs. I like to bet who will stop and turn away first. :lol:

LittleBirdAirlines

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lindsey "Lynz"
*growls* "I can't attack you from these bars, but I just want you to know I'm mad at you!" *growls back* "I'm mad at you too I'd beat you up!" *growls* "So mad!"

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Who needs TV when you can watch that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.