• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Stainless steel bowl sizing help!

Skyandkiwi

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Misk
Hey,
I am sorry to all that haven’t been so active in the past threads I have created! It’s been kind of stressful and hectic with the new cage, ESPECIALLY since one of the stainless steel bowls came missing. Now this may or may not be a problem depending on the type of information I can get from you guys. I have posted a picture of what the ring looks like, and it’s about 10 cm in diameter. This is a standard flight cage, and I know that many people here have the same, so does anyone know what size bowl I should get that will fit the ring? Do I get a 5 oz bowl? A 10 oz bowl? I am really confused at the moment. If someone could help me out and tell me roughly the size and dimensions I will need, that would be highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance! DBB0587A-0F3F-45DA-867D-83B6995E4BD8.jpeg

BirdLady13

Hey,
I am sorry to all that haven’t been so active in the past threads I have created! It’s been kind of stressful and hectic with the new cage, ESPECIALLY since one of the stainless steel bowls came missing. Now this may or may not be a problem depending on the type of information I can get from you guys. I have posted a picture of what the ring looks like, and it’s about 10 cm in diameter. This is a standard flight cage, and I know that many people here have the same, so does anyone know what size bowl I should get that will fit the ring? Do I get a 5 oz bowl? A 10 oz bowl? I am really confused at the moment. If someone could help me out and tell me roughly the size and dimensions I will need, that would be highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance! View attachment 347545
4" diameter = 10oz bowl

Skyandkiwi

Real Name
Misk
4" diameter = 10oz bowl
I found one on amazon that is 10 oz and 4” in diameter, but people in the reviews say it might be too big for a budgie and more suitable for cockatiels. Is that true? I don’t know if that’s right or not!

Skyandkiwi

Real Name
Misk
Here are the two bowl I found on amazon
Which one do you guys think would fit? I am worried 10 ounce is too big and 8 ounce might be too small!!

10 ounce bowl:
Ethical Stainless Steel Coop Cup, 10-Ounce Ethical Stainless Steel Coop Cup, 10-Ounce: Amazon.ca: Pet Supplies

8 ounce bowl:
ProSelect Stainless Steel Pet Cage Coop Cup, 8-Ounce ProSelect Stainless Steel Pet Cage Coop Cup, 8-Ounce: Amazon.ca: Pet Supplies