• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Staff and community appreciation.

Monaco

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
Hi everyone, :greet14:

@Staff I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your time and effort. You don't just keep things running smoothly, and help us figure out how use the tools of the forum, you frequently help with basic things (@Mizzely multiple times now - thank you!) that we (I) should know by now! All on top of helping and supporting everyone in our journey live happily with our feathered charges.

It's not just the @Staff , it's also the members. I've met some really smart, friendly, helpful people here in my short 3 months. I consider this an extremely valuable resource for information and support. Each one of you are deeply appreciated!

I'm grateful for all of you and for this kind and generous setting (so is Monaco - she just let out a satisfied sigh and a microwave beep, which is a very high honor.)

~Kelly et. al.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Nice to see you settling in well Kelly. Some of us take a little longer to learn stuff than others, same like anything else in life and that´s ok :)

It's not just the @Staff , it's also the members. I've met some really smart, friendly, helpful people here in my short 3 months. I consider this an extremely valuable resource for information and support. Each one of you are deeply appreciated!
In my time on the site I have met many wonderful members of the community; conversed, learned, laughed, cried. It is such a special place. You will find that bad apples don´t stick around too long, which means that AA is always a positive space to share and learn :hug9:

Monaco

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
Nice to see you settling in well Kelly. Some of us take a little longer to learn stuff than others, same like anything else in life and that´s ok :)

In my time on the site I have met many wonderful members of the community; conversed, learned, laughed, cried. It is such a special place. You will find that bad apples don´t stick around too long, which means that AA is always a positive space to share and learn :hug9:
It is very special. And a rare thing for the internet! I don't know if I'll be here this frequently forever, but I definitely read a lot every day, and try to take in as much as I can from the stickies and the posts. It can be a challenge to assimilate new information lately, so it's a good thing you guys have made a good map for us to follow.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:heart: :heart: :heart: them all!!!!
I agree w/ you & what a wonderful transition we got w/ all their hard work on the new site! AA has the best staff I've EVER seen online & I've been to quite a few.

Monaco

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
A few additions, as I'm feeling gratitude again, and it's important to share according to every kindergarten teacher everywhere.

@faislaq for being so funny!
@Shezbug because she's funny, and sweet, and missing her pip.
@cassiesdad for also being funny and occasionally laughing at my jokes.
@zoo mom because she knows what it's like to work nights, and she does important work.
@Sarahmoluccan because she's a BINGO caller, and I LOVE BINGO!
@Peachfaced because she's as good at multiple BINGO cards as me!
@Zara because she's kind and helpful.

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Well said! Ditto!!!

Monaco

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
@Mizzely just made something special for Monaco bird!

I was coveting her foraging perch in the description for a toy box, but thinking that it would be too small.
:rpg9: poof! Like magic, with a saw and sander, and extra effort...kind of magic.... Voila! Special sized just for my pretty girl!

IMG_20200203_184046584.jpg

Monaco

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
I have been having a tough go of it lately. @GoDucks has been a champion of hope, and has gone out of his way to get as much help as he could for me.

Thank you for your efforts and support!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Sorry @Monaco but I would like to say something if I may :)

To all admins, moderators and staff on AA, especially in the wake of some recent and difficult to manage threads (and people if I can say that with out getting in trouble), thank you. I have been here for, compared to many here, no time at all, but I can see and have experienced great care for members and general friendliness. You are a kind, caring and helpful lot, and I am so glad I found AA.

I don't want to single anyone out, but I have had great experiences with and recived much help from...
@Shezbug
@Zara
@Mizzely

Monaco

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
Sorry @Monaco but I would like to say something if I may :)

To all admins, moderators and staff on AA, especially in the wake of some recent and difficult to manage threads (and people if I can say that with out getting in trouble), thank you. I have been here for, compared to many here, no time at all, but I can see and have experienced great care for members and general friendliness. You are a kind, caring and helpful lot, and I am so glad I found AA.

I don't want to single anyone out, but I have had great experiences with and recived much help from...
@Shezbug
@Zara
@Mizzely
Oh, yes, of course! I just happened to start this thread, but I definitely hope others use it if they feel compelled. I'm glad you felt like adding to it!