• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

St. Patty's Day Sale 2020

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
banner-MAIN-slider-ST-PATRICKS-DAY2020-980.jpg
:clover::clover::clover: You know we love GREEN at Kazoo Bird! :clover::clover::clover:
Now through 3/18

:yoda:
Custom invoicing for singular or multiple products flat rate shipping $8
Don't feel like Yoda and wait when you can earn money towards your next order!
Actual cash value in the form of a gift certificate for future use will be emailed to you!

www.kazoobirdandcompany.com

Last edited:

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Thanks! :bridgette:

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Woot woot!! Thanks Claire! rainbow_heart.png four-leaf-clover_1f340.png

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Do any of your birds like the Gardenflora blend?

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Still thinking about the Harrisons mash. They're so weird about new stuff.
Try it if you want. I can send it to try. I can add other things with it if you need anything else. I have orders going out tomorrow.

I will be heading down to FL on Monday the 23rd. Call me crazy, but I need to get away bad. Fun, sun, with Rhonda and my little boy is coming too.

Truck, I95 southbound to stop only to P, then out of the truck at her house. Might as well stay poolside and kill the germs with sun and drinks!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Try it if you want. I can send it to try. I can add other things with it if you need anything else. I have orders going out tomorrow.

I will be heading down to FL on Monday the 23rd. Call me crazy, but I need to get away bad. Fun, sun, with Rhonda and my little boy is coming too.

Truck, I95 southbound to stop only to P, then out of the truck at her house. Might as well stay poolside and kill the germs with sun and drinks!
Good for you, and I hope you have a great time!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Do any of your birds like the Gardenflora blend?
Yes, I sprinkle this in with their dry food. Hoosier loves dry veggies and loves herb salad.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea

I had to close my credit card down I use for my purchases with you today. I had an email notice from the CC about possible fraudulent purchases, they were listed on the email and they wanted me to verify if those purchases were generated by me. There were four all together. The first purchase was a bitty 1.28 with Walgreens.com and the other three were with Adidas Online US Store for 86.60, 74.55 and the other not listed on the email was around 34.00... that one shows on my online banking with the credit card. Time stamps, 7:44 am for the first tiny purchase ( someone was testing to see if it would work), the others at 8:06 am, 10:05 am and the last one I'd have to log back in to my account to see what that time was but these charges were all this morning today. It will be a week or more before I get my new card so I'll catch you when you're back home. It will give me a bit more time to poke around your store. I can't even file a dispute on two of those charges that are pending until it's processed, two of the Adidas charges say they're denied on my online statement. You know what's really weird...the 86 and 74 purchases have the 800 number to the side with OR ( I guess for the store order and the state Oregon) but the small charge of 1.28 doesn't list a number but Edwardsville, Ill. Could WD possibly be able to take my cc number from my orders long ago and start making purchases? I wouldn't put it past her one bit!!!!!!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
That would be one other item I would like as well.
I can send ahead if time if you are dire until you get your card thing fixed. And I would not put anything past that criminal!

Hope you get it all worked out!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Tomorrow is the last day of savings with our current sale.

@EkkieLu She really went for the Gold!
:roflmao: :clover: :yoda:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Oh and the Oven Fresh Bites for the littles (budgie and similar littles) it's back in stock!

:D

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia