• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE St. Paddy's SUPER SALE!!!

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
hey @parrothotel I've been trying to get the 15% off coupon to work but am having trouble. Tried it in all caps with and without the space before the 15 and with just the L capitalized. Can you check it for me?

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
Here's the message it's showing me. I am over the $100 mark by less than a dollar, but made it. I had put the 10% coupon in first but decided I had to have more stuff so removed it before trying the 15% one

image.png

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
No problem at all. You will have to take some photos with the pear log too ;) Just found out from the company that they have MORE!!! Super excited to be getting more in. They are really cool.
I definitely will. I am so excited about the pear log! Weeble is going to love tearing up the bark:dance5:

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
haha that's a cute name. I kind of want one for my guys now ;)
she's my little egg shaped buddy, lol. Hey double check my invoice, but I don't think I was charged for shipping. Just want to make sure.

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
Awwww cute. Yes, I will let you know how much it is once I pack up your order tonight :)

You may have to fight my guys over the pear perch though hahahaha
I just pulled out the tape measurer to see the size and it sure is going to be epic! her very own "catwalk" lol:D

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
LOL it's a lot bigger than it looks. Will be perfect :bliss:

I will pack it up and send it out asap for you. Can't wait to see some photos too!
there will definitely be photos! I just realized yesterday I have taken about 900 on my new phone since xmas!:faint::camera::D 85% are bird pics too, lol. I'm sure they are wondering why I'm always pointing that thing at them:lol:

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
my box is here!!!:dance4: unfortunately I am stuck at work:meh:. Going to be a very long day now,:somadatyou::mad2: :lol: will post some pics when I finally am free of this place and get home:sunflower:

Parrot Hotel & Shop

Hit the Road
Real Name
Stephanie
my box is here!!!:dance4: unfortunately I am stuck at work:meh:. Going to be a very long day now,:somadatyou::mad2: :lol: will post some pics when I finally am free of this place and get home:sunflower:
Ohhhh amazingggg!!!! Yes you will need to post pictures. It's just like Christmas isn't it? lol My delivery today was a baby gate so I can keep the dogs out of the basement WAHOO!! haha