• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SS Animal Environments Amazon cage with 1/2" bar spacing

LADyver

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
This is available for pick up in Orange County, CA.

I am selling a fully welded (no Lexan pins! yay!), highly customized Animal Environments Amazon cage with 1/2" bar spacing and lots of extras. This cage was originally $2900 and I am selling it for $1000. It is perfect for the littlest birds from parrotlets to budgies, and for cockatiels and conures. It comes with two feeders and has space for two more (currently secured with stainless steel mesh and stainless steel hardware). This allows for flexibility if you need the feeders to be located on one side of the cage or the other.

It comes with 2 extra ABS trays (for a total of 3), which retail for $190 each. It also has a stainless welded topper for the skirt to prevent your more mischievous fids from sliding down the skirt to play in their droppings and paper when you leave them out of the cage. The topper is not installed in the pictures, it's on the right of the cage and hard to see, but it's the same 1/2" spacing as the rest of the cage. There are SIX loops to hang toys from. My birds are healthy and I am selling the cage because my caique is in a larger Animal Environments cage.

Approximate Outside Dimension -
H35" x W24" x D19"
Approximate Inside Dimension -
H34" x W23" x D18"
Height from floor - 60 inches
Seed skirt is 27-1/4" x 32

From the manufacturer's website: Welcome to Animal Environments

IMG_7993.JPG
IMG_7994.JPG IMG_7992.JPG IMG_7991.JPG IMG_7995.JPG

Last edited:

juliashmulia

Jogging around the block