• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Spy on your birds!

Shilpa

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Shilpa
I recently set a camera by my budgies cage to monitor (totally not to spy :hilarious:) them when they're alone. With the camera I set, I can see them, hear them, and talk to them through a speaker attached to the camera. You'll be surprised to know how many hours of their 12 hours of sleep your birds actually spend partying :party:
Here's a screenshot I took when they were sleeping:
IMG-20210111-WA0005.jpg
Oh and I don't know if this is the correct place to post this thread so it's fine if someone wants to move it somewhere else :)

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:lol: How cute :loveit:

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
I love spying on my birds! I have no good place for my cam now though (it needs to be on a table). I am guilty of making cages way too full with perches and toys, my cam is not the best and it make it difficult to spot the birds :lol:

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
I only install my roost camera when there's a problem that needs sorting. If I leave it there during the day it tends to get 'fed' by a certain couple of boys.

Miss_sj

Jogging around the block
Real Name
stacie
I would love to spy on my birds but my husband put his foot down and said that was taking the bird crazy too far! I did hear something last night and checked on the budgies at about 1am and they both seemed asleep, and Charlie was making grumbling noises. That bird....