• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sponser for Siggy Plz

Cberry77

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Christine Berry
Ok AA I'm now seeing that one of u fine members is supposed to do my soggy,So who's it gonna be? I have 5 cockatiels,1 gh ck conure,1 Perrolett,7 budgies. I rescue and rehome any bird in need. So if anyone is willing to take us on we would love u forever.If I can be of help to u I truly Thx bird friend! Chris(the human) Ava,Yoshi,Buddy,Buzz,Finn,Petri,Kiwi,Tweety,Skitles,Frosty,Chilli,Baby,Berry!

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
No one is "supposed" to make a signature for anyone. They can, if they feel like it, but no one has to make a signature for anyone. Many people make their own (which I do). I'm sure if you stick around for a bit, someone will post a thread offering to make signatures :)

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Christine, post as many nice photos of your birds as you can in this thread.

This way anyone who feels like it can make you one.

Of course if someone offers then you have one for sure. :)

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
@Cberry77 You might also want to take your address out of your location as this is a public site that anyone can look at. :2cents::shrug:

Cberry77

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Christine Berry
Dude,it says right on the welcome intro under signature,it states some other member has to make it.Now yes I can make my own,just trying to follow protocol here,so calm down.Didnt mean to insinuate that I can't do it,or ur "supposed" to do it for me,like I'm a little kid. I don't really care myself.I joined this group as a sounding board.Having rescued so many types of birds I only want for the birds.If this forum can make my rescues life better,then of course I'm gonna b involved. I am new to AA and just trying to seek advice an experience to improve their lives.So sorry if I mis spoke.

Les charlson

Walking the driveway
.Having rescued so many types of birds I only want for the birds.If this forum can make my rescues life better,then of course I'm gonna b involved. I am new to AA and just trying to seek advice an experience to improve their lives.
Hello. You are in the right place. This forum definitely does make my life with birds easier and improves their lives. Nice to see you. :)

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Dude,it says right on the welcome intro under signature,it states some other member has to make it.

I think you read it wrong, or it's worded oddly.

Either way, anyone (you included) can make a signature. Many members here just like doing them, and others just don't have the artistic bent.
So the signature forum is a way to ask for one, or to offer to make some.

Photos?

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Dude,it says right on the welcome intro under signature,it states some other member has to make it.Now yes I can make my own,just trying to follow protocol here,so calm down.Didnt mean to insinuate that I can't do it,or ur "supposed" to do it for me,like I'm a little kid. I don't really care myself.I joined this group as a sounding board.Having rescued so many types of birds I only want for the birds.If this forum can make my rescues life better,then of course I'm gonna b involved. I am new to AA and just trying to seek advice an experience to improve their lives.So sorry if I mis spoke.
No worries, take a deep breath , you can make your own, or have anyone willing to make one .Or you can have several, from many members willing to make one for you , if you want to switch up for a change. Post pictures without the cage bars in front of the birds.Then your good to go .:)

Cberry77

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Christine Berry
Thx everyone for the advice,I HAVE TO MAKE TIME TO GET MORE PICS ,I STAY SO BUSY TENDING I FORGET TO TAKE PICS.THIS WEEKEND EVERYONE GETS CAGES DEEP CLEANED AND REARRANGED,THEY LOVE IT CUZ ALL IS NEW AND THEY HAVE ALL FORAGING TOYS STUFFED W TREATS.MY NEW FINN IS ADAPTING GREAT,HE IS DECIDING ON WHO HE WANTS TO ROOM WITH.I LEAVE THAT UP TO THEM ACCORDING TO BEHAVIOR OF COURSE,SO NOBODY JUMP ME. I HAVE TO DO THINGS A LITTLE Different DUE TO ALL THEIR BACKGROUNDS AND RESCUE REASONS.THE FLOCK SEEMS HAPPY TO HAVE FINN,THEY ALL FLY TOGETHER AND PERCH W EACH OTHER. I HAVE A DILEMIA,AS A RESCUE I HATE TO TURN ANYONE AWAY,BUT I HAVE A FLOCK 50 or SO ,OF FINCHES THAT SOMEONE WANTS ME TO COME PK UP. NOW WHERE THE HELL AM I GONNA PUT 50 or SO FINCHES.?I DONT KNOW,IF I SHOULD PASS ON THIS,SHE STARTED W 2 .I HAVE TO SEE IF U CAN SEX A FINCH AN SEPERATE.I JUST DONT KNOW.HOUSING,NOISE,FOOD,MESS OWING 62 birds at once? I DONT KNOW YET.

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
LOCK 50 or SO ,OF FINCHES THAT SOMEONE WANTS ME TO COME PK UP. NOW WHERE THE HE double hockey sticks AM I GONNA PUT 50 or SO FINCHES.?I DONT KNOW,IF I SHOULD PASS ON THIS,SHE STARTED W 2 .I HAVE TO SEE IF U CAN SEX A FINCH AN SEPERATE.I JUST DONT KNOW.HOUSING,NOISE,FOOD,MESS OWING 62 birds at once? I DONT KNOW YET.
I admire your compassion to try and save them all, sometimes this isn't fair to the ones you already have, getting in over your head becomes stressful . And in the end everyone suffers, even if your intentions are good. Do you have help ?

Last edited:

Feather

Avenue Veteran
Thx everyone for the advice,I HAVE TO MAKE TIME TO GET MORE PICS ,I STAY SO BUSY TENDING I FORGET TO TAKE PICS.THIS WEEKEND EVERYONE GETS CAGES DEEP CLEANED AND REARRANGED,THEY LOVE IT CUZ ALL IS NEW AND THEY HAVE ALL FORAGING TOYS STUFFED W TREATS.MY NEW FINN IS ADAPTING GREAT,HE IS DECIDING ON WHO HE WANTS TO ROOM WITH.I LEAVE THAT UP TO THEM ACCORDING TO BEHAVIOR OF COURSE,SO NOBODY JUMP ME. I HAVE TO DO THINGS A LITTLE Different DUE TO ALL THEIR BACKGROUNDS AND RESCUE REASONS.THE FLOCK SEEMS HAPPY TO HAVE FINN,THEY ALL FLY TOGETHER AND PERCH W EACH OTHER. I HAVE A DILEMIA,AS A RESCUE I HATE TO TURN ANYONE AWAY,BUT I HAVE A FLOCK 50 or SO ,OF FINCHES THAT SOMEONE WANTS ME TO COME PK UP. NOW WHERE THE HE double hockey sticks AM I GONNA PUT 50 or SO FINCHES.?I DONT KNOW,IF I SHOULD PASS ON THIS,SHE STARTED W 2 .I HAVE TO SEE IF U CAN SEX A FINCH AN SEPERATE.I JUST DONT KNOW.HOUSING,NOISE,FOOD,MESS OWING 62 birds at once? I DONT KNOW YET.
I know I would be stretched incredibly thin with 62 birds, even if 50 of them were finches.

I think you should focus on your current birds and getting to know your new cockatiel. Those finches are going to need a massive amount of space to fly with that many, and cut into your time with your current birds considerably - even without needing one-on-one attention.

Could you instead offer to help their current owner find homes for them all?

Cberry77

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Christine Berry
Yeah that's kinda where I am on it.I have trouble saying no to birds in need.I think maybe I'll try seeing if people would want a few per family maybe,I just have to really figure out if there is anyway I could help these lil guys.Thx so much for taking time to help me decide this one.

Cberry77

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Christine Berry
No I work from home so I have all day w them and spend one on one w each one,my husband loves them also,plus he knew w me anamils would always b in our home and life.The feeding,cleaning,training falls on me.I love it and am thankful I'm at a point in my life that I can do the rescue and raising.There is life after 50 omg who knew? Lol thx everyone!