• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Spoiled much?

Crazy4parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
LOL so Baylee i tried to give her the starfruit a few days ago but she decided she doesnt like it LOL she gave it stinky eye... and in fact she didnt touched the red bell pepper (that she loves) but because it was mixed with the starfruit she decided to throw a tantrum and not eat any of the two.. :rofl::eek: so i cleaned the food bowl and put only the red bell pepper she ate it all!:blink::eek::wideyed::xflove::facepalm:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I don't blame her, the yummy pepper was touching the icky stuff! :roflmao: She nearly starved to death! :lol:

Crazy4parrots

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
Lol she wasnt like this before she used just eat what she liked and leave what she didnt liked.. maybe she is now more spoiled!

Crazy4parrots

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
I don't blame her, the yummy pepper was touching the icky stuff! :roflmao: She nearly starved to death! :lol:
I mixed it cause i have read thats a good way for parrots to try new foods might work with others but not with Baylee

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
There may be the slightest, tiniest chance that she has become a little diva. :ballerina: But you're a good bird mom; every bird should be spoiled. :swoon:

AutumnRain

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kelsey
Yeah, my mom used to make this really gross pasta with Italian dressing, corn, broccoli, and pineapples when I was a kid. I think that's why I don't like them touching. My cockatiel doesn't mind though. :lol:

Crazy4parrots

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
Yeah, my mom used to make this really gross pasta with Italian dressing, corn, broccoli, and pineapples when I was a kid. I think that's why I don't like them touching. My cockatiel doesn't mind though. :lol:
Ohhh ok! Baylee used to not mind it but from what i see they can change their likes and dislikes while they get older.. up until last year Baylee wouldnt mind her food mixing if she didnt liked something she just ate what she liked... In fact she prefers to eat her pellets separated from her seeds on a different food bowl...LOL.

Donna turner

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Donna
It's really awful when the rutabaga juice gets in your mashed potatoes

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
and in fact she didnt touched the red bell pepper (that she loves) but because it was mixed with the starfruit she decided to throw a tantrum and not eat any of the two.. :rofl::eek: so i cleaned the food bowl and put only the red bell pepper she ate it all!

Now why in the world would you think she was spoiled? :jawdrop1::rofl:
Don't they make divided chop dishes for our little feathered friends? Haaaaa - Oh MY gosh!!!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Her Highness has every right for that icky stuff not to touch her peppers! :wtf:

Bell peppers are very much favored around here...all colors of them...but we don't DARE mix them together! :rofl:

Crazy4parrots

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
Now why in the world would you think she was spoiled? :jawdrop1::rofl:
Don't they make divided chop dishes for our little feathered friends? Haaaaa - Oh MY gosh!!!
lol its my ideas right? she isnt spoiled nooo she is spoiled rotten :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: no, they dont make divided chop dishes..

Her Highness has every right for that icky stuff not to touch her peppers! :wtf:

Bell peppers are very much favored around here...all colors of them...but we don't DARE mix them together! :rofl:
LOL i'm glad she is not the only one :lol: she loves any kind of bell peppers.. lmao funny thing that i forgot to mention before was that after i put only the bell peppers she tried to bite me twice like saying thats for taking too long with my breakfast and for mixing it with that yucky thing (she shook her head like ugh:grumpy::sour:) :rofl::rofl::rofl: but her expression was soo funny i couldnt stop laughing and she gave me the stinky eye for laughing:rofl::rofl::coffeescreen: like if she said not funny :bored: but i couldnt stop :roflmao::roflmao:
@Fergus Mom lol you still think she isn't spoiled? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
lmao funny thing that i forgot to mention before was that after i put only the bell peppers she tried to bite me twice like saying thats for taking too long with my breakfast and for mixing it with that yucky thing (she shook her head like ugh:grumpy::sour:) :rofl::rofl::rofl: but her expression was soo funny i couldnt stop laughing and she gave me the stinky eye for laughing:rofl::rofl::coffeescreen: like if she said not funny :bored:

Your description is perfect here... I can see it in my head with the perfect visual.

Oh - no, she's not spoiled at all... now, where is that eyeroll emoticon? :omg: