• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SPESHAL WEATHERBIRD STATEMENT...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
...iz warm her...da rwain cum an itz now gone...da sun iz owt...perfect tyme four DA CLYDES...

Milton da Alert Weatherbird :umbrella2:
Member IWA ( International Weatherbirds Association) Watching out for the birds -and da hoomanz too ( I guess) since 2018...

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Is cold here, in da valley,, 68F,,,sum rain today, moms loves it,,,she had her jammies on after work..Windy too, da blinds blew and scared us, moms said were weird..we gots warm boiled carrots and potatoes, dat made it better...weze off too bed soon,,..love, birdbabes flock.. oh, and moms DID NOT share the beef veggies soup she made....:meh: she said, had onions, not good for uz..

Gigibirds

Rollerblading along the road
Eetz vary hot heer. I doo NOTZ like eet! Turrible, TURIBLE weather. I is ANGRE. I tolded my hooman to change it, and SHE DID NOT!!!!! Bery pooorly behaved hooman. :mad:
-Pistache da very frumpy parrotlet:pletb:

DesertBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Der waz a storm here tooday. We wuz very scared. We not like toodayz wedder. Not even da millets made us happy. Da hoomanz thought petting uz would make uz calm. It did not. Silly hooman.
We prefer da sun. Den we sitz on da window sill and look outside. Dat very nice. Maybe toomorrow da wedder will be better.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Bean khillie hear too. Itz OK butz hear a heet wavz is cummin...Nut too trilled...