• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SPESHAL ANNOUNCENT...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
....ah jus heard fat dere MITE be " secret birds" DAT da hoomanz have here on da avenue...DAT iz not going to bee permitted... search youse hoomanz house...if youse find any "secret birds"... Releese dem at once...den tell me...ah will cum with DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS...

Milton Da ANGRY Too :umbrella2:

Gigibirds

Rollerblading along the road
:ypflb::ypflb: :sglb: :vlb1::pflb: :ypflb::blb:

Hedo! We iz gonza releeses ourselves beecoz our hooman deed not talk about us beefor (becoz we are not livving weef her rite now :()

-Da 7 seecrets loveboirdies

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
:ypflb::ypflb: :sglb: :vlb1::pflb: :ypflb::blb:

Hedo! We iz gonza releeses ourselves beecoz our hooman deed not talk about us beefor (becoz we are not livving weef her rite now :()

-Da 7 seecrets loveboirdies
...ah iz cummin wit DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS...

MILTON DA ANGRY TOO. :umbrella2:

Dorcas George

Last edited:

DesertBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Our hoominz did not tell us about da 7 big, loud, shtinky birds outside. Dey iz very annoying. Dey make sounds like "cluck-cluck", and some make vewy, vewy loud sounds in da morning. Dey don't make pwetty sounds like us. Sometimes dey also get little bits of our vegeetables. Dat make us vewy angree!

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Hy guyz, Damien Dove heer. My mumz wonted to say sumthing here but i gave her the dove-bitez cuz she can't. thiz birdy teritori! but i haz to tell u all a secret! mum had a dream last nite a'ter reeding this thread frum are ezteemed Milton Too. shee dreemed that we hadz another birdz in zeh flock that she had furgotten!!!! She sayz it was a bird that looked a bit like a Pi 'n that he waz zweeter and better beehaived than all us! She sayz she was feeling so so bad in the dreem that she didn't even know we had another bruther! n he was just hiding sumwhere! n then she woked up an wundered where he was!!! but i iz scared now! wut if she furgets us?? :scared3: We iz all more or les yoo-nited now - the greeen mites arren't eeven attacking me rite now cuz we worrid! Advices, o beeyooteefull Milton?? Pheenix says just bitez her a lots 'n then she can't furget us.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Our hoominz did not tell us about da 7 big, loud, shtinky birds outside. Dey iz very annoying. Dey make sounds like "cluck-cluck", and some make vewy, vewy loud sounds in da morning. Dey don't make pwetty sounds like us. Sometimes dey also get little bits of our vegeetables. Dat make us vewy angree!
...have youse hooman make mor little bitz of veggies...

Milton da Too :umbrella2: