• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Special week coming up before the Sidewalk Sale at TLA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
Only 3 days left on this! Don't forget to take care of your birds and TGF's birds as well!!

M

M.C Bird Rescue

I hope you are getting a good response! Those macaws need all the help they can get at this point! Thanks again TLA!

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Crystal-That is so big of you to request the change. You are such a wonderful person! If I were closer to OH, I would definitely be driving over to volunteer myself to help you out as a worker!
Thank you . They need the items much more than I do right now. I would love to have people over to play with birds. make a trip and come over. LOL

Geez Crystal, I didn't know that. My eyes are leaking. You have a great big gi-normous ole :heart:. You give me hope for the rest of humanity. When it's your turn I'm going to return the kindness.

Ginger
Awww thanks. but again, it wasn't right for me to accept it. I would have sent it myself if it would have come here. With all of those Macaws in need...I just couldn't take it from them. They need these items.
I hope it is a good week for them.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
I placed my order today instead of waiting for the sidewalk sale so TGF could benefit :heart: Crystal that was very generous of you to put TGF up there instead of your rescue. Hope we can help you too shortly. :)

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Thanks everyone! I've had some good response, but there are still 2 days left and it can definitely be better! So, let's make this a good couple of days for TGF. We will be supplementing the donation, but you guys and gals can really make it happen for them! Thanks everyone!!

I have made a thread on specific info if you want to order directly for TGF:
http://forums.avianavenue.com/marke...-directly-gabriel-foundation-through-tla.html

Thanks again everyone for your support so far! I'm excited to be able to help!

M

M.C Bird Rescue

I placed my order today instead of waiting for the sidewalk sale so TGF could benefit :heart: Crystal that was very generous of you to put TGF up there instead of your rescue. Hope we can help you too shortly. :)

They definatley need it more than I do. I hope they have a wonderful donation from AA!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money

They definatley need it more than I do. I hope they have a wonderful donation from AA!
I've had a few orders from non-AA people and they are loving this too! :hug8:

gayla

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
so if you have already ordered some things my name will already be on the card? do we see the card? my order will be here on thursday :) just wondering

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
so if you have already ordered some things my name will already be on the card? do we see the card? my order will be here on thursday :) just wondering
I'll be glad to take a picture of the card once it is complete!! If you order(ed) between last Saturday and Thursday, yes, your name will be on the card! :)

M

M.C Bird Rescue

I am hoping it is a great week for them. My heart breaks for all of those Macaws that need so much. Today is the last day right....I hope they have a great donation!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I am hoping it is a great week for them. My heart breaks for all of those Macaws that need so much. Today is the last day right....I hope they have a great donation!
Me too! It's the last day to get your name in the card! Just a reminder to everyone! :)

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Please don't forget to make a difference for those rescue birds! If you have seen the video, you know the need is huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.