• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Special week coming up before the Sidewalk Sale at TLA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.C Bird Rescue

Thank you again Tamara. I am sorry if I caused you some trouble with the ad or post. I feel better about it already ! :hug8:

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
Thank you again Tamara. I am sorry if I caused you some trouble with the ad or post. I feel better about it already ! :hug8:
Oh no! Of course not! I'm always doing stuff for the store since this is my full-time job, so no big deal at all! I'm just glad we both know that when there is a big need, we should step up! :hug8:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Please don't forget to support The Gabriel Foundation this week!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
We have a few names in the card! :) Please don't forget about this and the 20% if you ship directly to TGF: gabriel (code)

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Keeping this bumped to meet the need!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Let me know if you have any questions about this week and the donations!

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Just placed my order. I didn't see the 20% off to TGF though. Tamara, do you have a list of things they need? I couldn't bring myself to open the thread this week, because I didn't think I could take any more sadness.

Ginger

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Tamara I will definately be placing an order, hopefully tonight.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Wow Tamara, thats great that we will be benefitting the Gabriel Foundation. I think they really need some help with those macaws :(
Crystal-That is so big of you to request the change. You are such a wonderful person! If I were closer to OH, I would definitely be driving over to volunteer myself to help you out as a worker!

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Geez Crystal, I didn't know that. My eyes are leaking. You have a great big gi-normous ole :heart:. You give me hope for the rest of humanity. When it's your turn I'm going to return the kindness.

Ginger

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Just placed my order. I didn't see the 20% off to TGF though. Tamara, do you have a list of things they need? I couldn't bring myself to open the thread this week, because I didn't think I could take any more sadness.

Ginger
If you want to send an order directly to TGF, use the code "gabriel". That'll get 20% off the order to be sent to them directly. :) I asked them what they needed, but haven't heard any specifics. The majority of the birds they took in were Macaws, so I would assume Macaw sized toys and perches.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Tamara I will definately be placing an order, hopefully tonight.
Thanks Pat! We can't do this without people like you who are helping. We all want to make this a special week and do our part to help, and we can't do it without you!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Wow Tamara, thats great that we will be benefitting the Gabriel Foundation. I think they really need some help with those macaws :(
Crystal-That is so big of you to request the change. You are such a wonderful person! If I were closer to OH, I would definitely be driving over to volunteer myself to help you out as a worker!
You are so sweet, Natalie. I'm just hoping we can "WOW" TGF with all your kind words and the donations that we will be able to send. So far, I was hoping we would be able to do more, but we do have until the 28th! So, there is time!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I'll message Gayla again and get a list posted here with links to make it easier! :)

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Here is the list of stuff they need:
Perches
She mentioned Rope perches, Natural wood, and all kinds that are Macaw sized. So, you will want to do perches, send large and extra large perches for the Macaws.

Extra Large Birds
Extra Large bird toys for them.

Anything else you think a Macaw might need, but Toys and Perches are the top priority items!

When you are checking out, if it is for the Gabriel Foundation, type that into the Comments area or "Business Name." Let me know if it is for the Macaws or just for TGF generally, and I'll take care of making sure it goes to the right address.

Remember to use the coupon code, "gabriel" for 20% off of the order.

Let me know if you need help or suggestions. I'll be glad to help.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
BTW, when you purchase for TGF directly, I still am donating a portion of the profits to them still. If you want a message included with the order to be shipped directly to them, please put your comments in the comments area or the Gift Message area!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
With the interest expressed so far, I'm working on a new section of my store for the rescues that TLA supports! Just remember that the donation of 15% of the profits runs only through Thursday, Jan 28th! I don't want you to forget to get your name in the card for them.

The 20% coupon for orders placed to be sent directly to the rescues on those pages will be a permanent feature!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I posted in the Info thread about specific items (I have a list there) that Gabriel needs on top of the donations TLA is giving. :) I hope that helps make things easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.