• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SPECIAL OFFER Expires Sunday: Royal Poinciana Seed Pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cozy Nestbox

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly
Just a quick reminder that this SPECIAL OFFER expires on Sunday.

For all orders of palm nuts of 3 or 5 pounds received between now and 11:59 PM of Sunday, September 26th, I will include FOR FREE large sections of freshly harvested green Royal Poinciana Seed Pods. Every 3-pound order will receive 3 sections of Royal Poinciana Seed Pods and every 5-pound order will receive 5 sections. Each section will be between 6 and 8 inches in length and approximately 2 inches wide. You may cut them into smaller pieces on your own if you like, depending on the size bird you are giving them to.

In our experience, these pods work well with birds sized from Caiques to Macaws.

Please note that the pods are available on a seasonal basis only and are not expected to be around after the middle of October. They will not again be available until late next summer/early fall.

You may order the Seed Pods and/or Palm Nuts on my site at www.thecozynestbox.com.

Here are a couple videos I have made featuring the Seed Pods for any who are not familiar with them:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
We got our palms nuts and Seed pods yesterday. THANK YOU! I cant wait to give some to the fids:D:dance4:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
question is that the only tree that produces the long pods if so i know where ther is a tree i can realy hord up on them . later on today ill go get some and the leaf to show you ill open a pod up to im hopping its what you have as ill freeze them to also try drying them
it will give Mango something else to do be sides pestering me,,lol

Kathie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
My macaws went wild on these! Trying them with the Eclectus today.... My one female went right over and started checking it out! I am so loving these different items you are offering, Kelly! Too bad they are only available for a limited time.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
question is that the only tree that produces the long pods if so i know where ther is a tree i can realy hord up on them . later on today ill go get some and the leaf to show you ill open a pod up to im hopping its what you have as ill freeze them to also try drying them
it will give Mango something else to do be sides pestering me,,lol
oh well its not the same these are long about 20 in long and round as my baby finger and no bean or pea like in side so ill have to wait till your able to ship to canada hope thats soon

The Cozy Nestbox

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly
^Bump^ Deadline for this Special Offer is minutes away. Just wanted to remind any who may have forgotten!

Sorry Doll, but the Royal Poinciana Tree only grows in tropical environments. Would love to know what you were talking about as the pods sounds interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.