• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Soon to be Cockatiel owner!

AraIncaris

Moving in
Real Name
Amy
Hi there! I joined on recommendation of my friend @HolliDaze :) I have had lovebirds and budgies in the past but it's been about a year since I've owned a bird and I'm now in a good scenario to own one again!

I'll be picking up a tame 8 month old male cockatiel from a reliable breeder on Wednesday so I'm very excited and I'm trying to learn everything possible so I can give the best life to my baby <3

I live in North East Scotland with my fiance, our labrador, two guinea pigs and 4 rats (older boys who are just enjoying sleeping around and getting pampered)

I study at home and am home the majority of the time allowing me to dedicate my days to my animals.

I look forward to talking to you all and learning from your expertise! :tieln:

Name ideas for the new addition are always welcome too! I'll be sure to post about him once he's home.

HolliDaze

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
Hi there! I joined on recommendation of my friend @HolliDaze :) I have had lovebirds and budgies in the past but it's been about a year since I've owned a bird and I'm now in a good scenario to own one again!

I'll be picking up a tame 8 month old male cockatiel from a reliable breeder on Wednesday so I'm very excited and I'm trying to learn everything possible so I can give the best life to my baby <3

I live in North East Scotland with my fiance, our labrador, two guinea pigs and 4 rats (older boys who are just enjoying sleeping around and getting pampered)

I study at home and am home the majority of the time allowing me to dedicate my days to my animals.

I look forward to talking to you all and learning from your expertise! :tieln:

Name ideas for the new addition are always welcome too! I'll be sure to post about him once he's home.
And I’ll be the first to say :welave:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Welcome to the Avenue :hiya:

So good to have you here, I hope you enjoy being a member and learn lots of new things :)

AraIncaris

Moving in
Real Name
Amy
Hello and welcome! :welcomesign:

Any friend of @HolliDaze is a friend of AA :cantwait:

Can’t wait to see pics of your new baby, tiels are so sweet! Would also love to see your other babies (hint hint)
:hiya:

I'll dig up some photos of them for sure! Dino (Budgie) lives with my mother now as she needed company so I will get a photo of him, He's a beautiful boy :) Thank you for the warm welcome!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Welcome to the Avenue Amy :fairy2:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Hello there. Scotland is a beautiful country.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Welcome to the Avenue and congrats on your upcoming addition!

We've just added a tiel to our flock...Tweety. He's about 3 feet away from me right at this very moment...it's just about his bedtime, in fact...

HolliDaze

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
Welcome to the Avenue and congrats on your upcoming addition!

We've just added a tiel to our flock...Tweety. He's about 3 feet away from me right at this very moment...it's just about his bedtime, in fact...
Run tweety! Hide And run... and mayhem, just maybe, bob will forget about bedtime altogether Andy let you stay up :hilarious:

Fuzzy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
:hello1:and welcome to the Avenue, Amy! How exciting to be picking up your new baby so soon! Looking forward to pics!

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
:hello::welave:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month