• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Something Special Pet Supplies SWS Thread

SumpinSpecial

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sharon
Sorry I'm late to the game, was on a business trip for my day job until late Friday. This is a thread for any questions about my shop or my participation in the SWS.

If you haven't peeked into my shop since the last SWS, please take another look. I've completely re-done my bird section - cages are gone and it's now almost entirely toys. I've organized the toys by category: perch toys, foraging, and foot. The toys I carry are by well-known, quality manufacturers like Superbird, Planet Pleasures, etc.

All shipping is by UPS, so if UPS serves your area of Canada then I can ship to you.

Remember, I'm going to pick two orders at random and add a free perch toy as thanks for shopping with me!

SomethingSpecialPetSupplies.com

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Thank you for letting us know.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks i hope you have a great sale

SumpinSpecial

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sharon
Thanks everyone! The Katris Bundles are super cool. I have a demo set to take to in-person vending events and I love them! Super versatile as shelving as much as places for your kitty to explore.

SumpinSpecial

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sharon
I've been given permission to extend my SWS by one day. If anyone missed out over the weekend, here is one last chance to buy some fun toys for your baby! Go to my shop and enter AvianAvenueSWS in the discount field when you check out. The code gives you 20% off all bird products and it expires at midnight tonight (October 31). Remember, I'll pick two orders at random and throw in an additional perch toy for free!