• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Some vids of Jaden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allessa

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janifer
Bein goofy as always

Last edited:

Juhi882

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
Gotta love that boy!!! he's such a cutie :heart:

gayla

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla

Allessa

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janifer
Whoops first video wasnt right. Its working now :)

Gayla hes doing SO good. I cant even begin to describe. June 1st will be a year since it happened. I cant believe its been that long since Baileys been gone :(

Hes back to being his outgoing, loud, confident self. A couple things ive noticed.

When we have strangers over, hes not NEARLY has brave as he used to be.If he knows them hes fine. If not, or if they come over rarely (like Erics grandparents for example) he flies into his cage and hides out. Sometimes for a bit, sometimes until they leave depending on how he feels.

Another thing is when they robbed us they stole a stand up hamper we had. We THINK they used it to carry him in. We didnt think anything of it, and we went and bought the exact same hamper. Well..hes developed a HATE for this thing. He actually seeks thru the house for it for a chance to destroy it. So were always having to hide it in the closets. Other than that, hes doing very well :)

Mika has back tracked a little. He goes from bad, to good, to worse. ALOT worse now that hormones are kicking in. So for the past couple of months ive just been giving him the space he wants. Im finding him getting back to his old self more and more tho.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
he is absolutely beautiful...reading of the whole ordeal has me cringing all over again...I cant believe its been a year either....so glad you got them back...and still holding o ut hope for Bailey:hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.