• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Some sunshine on a rainy day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimKimWilliamson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
God that bird room kills me everytime! So cool :)
Does it get cool in there when its cold outside? I imagine its heated, but the colour of those pics made me feel cold and Im in the sun as we speak! LOL

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
God that bird room kills me everytime! So cool :)
Does it get cool in there when its cold outside? I imagine its heated, but the colour of those pics made me feel cold and Im in the sun as we speak! LOL
It stays pretty comfortable in there as it is heated and cooled...Only good thing about rainy days is the sound of the rain on the glass roof. I would love to take a nap in there, but I got tired of Fred and Sheldon trying to preen my face, hands, lips, legs..anything not covered basically :D

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
she is absolutely GORGEOUS

MollyMouse

Biking along the boulevard
Lucy sure is beautiful and I just love your bird room.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:D What a gorgeous girlie!!

Eliza

Jogging around the block
She is lovely! What a pretty girl... do you have a side-by-side photo of Lucy and Udo? It would be neat to see the difference between the normal sun and a red-factor sun!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
What a beautiful red sun conure!

Matt

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
She is lovely! What a pretty girl... do you have a side-by-side photo of Lucy and Udo? It would be neat to see the difference between the normal sun and a red-factor sun!
Thanks - I will try to get one
Awe she is so beautiful :heart:
Thanks
What a beautiful red sun conure!

Matt
Thanks
Lucy is absolutely stunning, Ferdinand!! :eek:
Thanks Titanis...I am really appreciating her not fearing me anymore (or less than she did) ;)

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I would love to see that, too. :)
Do any of the fids get nervous when the rain hits the glass? I would volunteer to clean your bird room on rainy days just to be able to spend time in there.

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
Here are a couple I took with the phone - I will have better pics in a little bit :o: Udo's face and parts of his chest are almost as dark as Lucy, but Lucy is darker more consistently on her whole face/abdomen....and where Udo is yellow on his back, Lucy is more orange. Added a couple pics where Lucy actually stayed still for a moment ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
Better pics...Oh and Udo's tail feathers are gone due to Sherlock :rolleyes: Udo is on the bottom when they are all on the atom in case you were wondering :D The bottom two pics on the left are Udo - the one on the right is Lucy

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.