• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Some other family members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deborah S

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Deborah Stewart
The snake pictures are cool, but the lizard ones are really awesome. Are you a professional photographer? They are really great.
No I am not I enjoy taking pictures of critters in general and try to get better at it with each picture, and with my collection I get a lot of practice.
Reptiles are just hard to capture because they will not stay still for you ;) but every now and then I get lucky.
I have never had a snake, I am not really comfortable with them. I have held a couple and touched a couple but I have never had one. Even at the zoo, when I was doing some training with the Aldabra Tortoise, it took me a long time to be able to stroke his neck (and he enjoys it:). They are just so different feeling:rolleyes:
My husband was very much like this, when I talk about getting my first snake he look at me horrified and told me he feared snakes ever since he went camping and had one crawling on him.

He let me get my first since that was what I wanted and over the years he has slowly warmed up to them, he went from I do not want to see them to handling them and now he claim two as his own :rolleyes: (of course I care for them but he just has a soft spot for two of them)

Ranyart

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pennie
Your pictures are so gorgeous you're turning me into a snake fan! I've always wanted a chameleon - do you have any experience with them?

Deborah S

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Deborah Stewart
Your pictures are so gorgeous you're turning me into a snake fan! I've always wanted a chameleon - do you have any experience with them?
Thanks, no I don't have any experience with Chameleon, I like them but I am definitely more of a snake person ;)

DeborahJACKSON

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
DEBORAH JACKSON
beautiful pictures. I was afraid of the snakes...YIKES ....I love all animals but I am very afraid of snakes even just the littlle ones. worms are ok though....lol:cool1:

DeborahJACKSON

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
DEBORAH JACKSON
beautiful pictures. I was afraid of the snakes...YIKES ....I love all animals but I am very afraid of snakes even just the littlle ones. worms are ok though....lol

Lex123

Awesome Leo! Hope you don't mind if I post a pic of my male? He is a Normal leopard gecko. I wan't to get an Albino or mack Snow female someday, and breed them.

Attachments

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
Wow, I am envious of your collection, especially your balls! What type of camera do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.