• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

So we got snow- My little guy doesnt know what to do with it!

mythic55

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
So he ops to throw a tantrum.... Completely normal for a 13 week old baby. But I couldnt help laugh.... hopefully this is a bit of levity for everyone.
The tape is on the window because he kept try to lunge at the falling snow... Ah yes, the life of babies.
Sure enough, he demanded cuddles and jumped in my oversize sweater.

Kimberla

Avenue Veteran
Love this!! He is gonna show that snow how big and bad he is!! Whenever it snows here, I always go out and get a couple of dishes of snow and bring them in for the guys to play with. My M2 will step right in it and dig around. My U2 however has a grave disdain for the whole business.

mythic55

Avenue Veteran
He does have an amazing personality. Is extremely talkative-

Snow is over (it was so brief... 3 minutes?).
A little formula goes a long way (in my bussom he had about 15ml). I put him back on his 'big boy' tree (we have multiple trees).

He then apologized to the stand- 'Opps', 'Sorry'....

1F3D44AA-F20B-44A2-ACB1-597559A03708.jpeg 08D3EF09-FEE8-472E-9789-E92B67DCA76F.jpeg

They are babies till 16 wks.

mythic55

Avenue Veteran
Love this!! He is gonna show that snow how big and bad he is!! Whenever it snows here, I always go out and get a couple of dishes of snow and bring them in for the guys to play with. My M2 will step right in it and dig around. My U2 however has a grave disdain for the whole business.
He is big and bad! he is 'super big!' (all of 371 g.) - lighter than a soccer ball,but similar to a human heart.... maybe that is how he stole mine ;) LOL.

I think it is interesting how every bird is different. In my house, it could be 'Apocalypse' or 'Just another Sunday'... no rhyme or reason behind it.

Kimberla

Avenue Veteran
Your little man looks like it would be very easy to teach him "show me your big wings"! It would give you a great opportunity to look at his wings wide open and see if he is chewing or messing with his wings. Super cute! I had to come back and watch it again!

mythic55

Avenue Veteran
Your little man looks like it would be very easy to teach him "show me your big wings"! It would give you a great opportunity to look at his wings wide open and see if he is chewing or messing with his wings. Super cute! I had to come back and watch it again!
Very good point.
Now I just need to figure out how to make it snow again ;) LOL