• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures So This Just Happened!

bubblelady

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
Both of my boys are hand shy, Oliver EXTREMELY so. He is gone if I even move my hand ever so slightly within 2 feet of him. Peep will hop on my arm to be transported...he came with a severe clip and can't fly. But NO HANDS. So I was just checking my Email with my phone, and...
61AAE903-E788-4A5E-835B-025D53A5EB48.jpeg

they BOTH climbed aboard. And stayed there while I struggled to take the picture one handed. We just may learn to step up yet!

Last edited:

bubblelady

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
[QUOTE="Lady Jane, post: 3097563, member: 6747"You got a good photo anyway.[/QUOTE]

These two are the most photogenic of all the birds I have ever had. They just keep being so cute I'm always whipping out the cameras. I have only posted a very few here. It's really hard to get anything done!

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
[QUOTE="Lady Jane, post: 3097563, member: 6747"You got a good photo anyway.

These two are the most photogenic of all the birds I have ever had. They just keep being so cute I'm always whipping out the cameras. I have only posted a very few here. It's really hard to get anything done!
[/QUOTE]

They're beautifully perfect!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Fantastic!! Their confidence must be building up :) Do they ever stop snuggling? ❤

One of mine is hand shy, it´s always a treat when she decides to fly over and rest on my hand. Makes me feel special :joyful:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
That must have been such an awesome feeling, how cool! That is the cutest picture :)

bubblelady

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
Fantastic!! Their confidence must be building up :) Do they ever stop snuggling? ❤

:joyful:

Yes, they do play,Oliver more than Peep, and now that Oliver is flighted again, he goes exploring. Peep usually comes and sits on me when Oliver is sitting somewhere Peep can't get to. It does seem like Peep has less energy than before he began the feather loss. I need to take Oliver for another clip. I hate to but with this being one room and him not stepping up, I have to or risk losing him every time I open the door. So I'll take Peep along to get Hime checked over.
As far as the confid, they both are spending a lot more time running around on me and my bed. I've been having a lot of mobility issues (arthritis related) this summer so I've been lying down more than usual. A d they both join me. They may be hand shy but they are both quite social.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Aww poor Peep, please let us know how you get on at the vet with him ❤
Yes, they do look quite social and they certainly love being around you snuggling on your shoulder! :)