• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures So, About Quarter

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
If I didn’t get to reply to your post personally thank you everyone :heart:, fully expect many question as I try to figure out this non-budgie!
Quart is currently working on his coconut
A4EFA705-20CE-48F2-A5A9-80778315DBD9.jpeg

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Can I ask how Quarter ended up lucky enough to become a member of your family? Do you have any history on him?

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
It’s all good, every time he took a step in the right direction (first toy, first veggie, first pets!) I was so eager to share, but I was also still trying to understand I unexpectedly have a ‘too!
Welcome to the club. I have always had a Maxi Pionus, but I was given a Green Cheek Conure that the rescuer thought was my Escaped Lurch, another Maxi, then my best friends mom was going into dementia and had a Blue Crowned Conure and a Jenday that I'm fostering. Sometimes life has other ideas for us in spite of any plan we may have had.
He certainly looks like a happy and loving fellow, lets hope he stays that way as he gets older :xflove:

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cant believe i missed this he is stunning and he is lucky to have found a new home.