• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

snuggle for sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

runningoutofroom

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
my caique loves to sleep in a fleece snuggle tent. i was wondering if any amazon owners have found there amazons to like tents? i was thinking of making one for her and was just wondering if she would find it comforting.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Good question, I have no idea if they would use one. I'd need an XXL for my Mealy :hehe:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
No, my amazon is scared of them, so no, she does not like them.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I think my crew would see it as a chew toy :D They seem to really like to shred their rope perches too, drives me a little nutty :o:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I have found my Red Lored likes his "woobie" or soft old kitchen towels to hang on the inside near his sleep spot.

jylu97

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Liz
I only would caution that a little sleeping tent may bring out those zon hormones.

Liz

Besta3

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jackie
OMG to think that I was contemplating a tent too. Love those reality checks. Thanx LOL

Angelicarboreals

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
I think my crew would see it as a chew toy :D They seem to really like to shred their rope perches too, drives me a little nutty :o:
I am with you, Chico sees a rope perch or a boing and it's shredding time, so I bet a tent would be the same way.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
If you have a GREAT relationship with your amazon, and you amazon lieks snuggle hut and you can get a large Cuddle Hut sleeping tent or a large enough Jolly Ball for the Zon to sleep in. I'd say, why not? Pua my RLA, I never had an issue with her, when she went through hormones. I could handle her, and everything. Sydney, my YNA, on the other hand, I could not, and our relationship "broke" once he went through hormones (he decided I was not a suitable enough of a mate for him, with ym little sister and mom (more blonde than I am) and a female zon around. With Sydney I would not of given a tend or sleepy thing. Also he did have many opportunities to cuddle up and snuggle agianst many of the toys I forested throughout the giant double macaw cage.

akijoy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
I got a big one for my mealy because my TAG likes hers at night, but Sam wouldn't have anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.