• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Snap Crackle Pop!

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Only Quackerina would explore as they are still in panic mode over fireworks. Hope to put into Pak O birds over the weekend. Lots of munchies attached to a nice slab of soft balsa. Probably one of Sarah's best side mounts with just so many textures and colors attached their favourite wood.

Cuddles will have a ball once he comes out of hiding under newspaper. They were boarded the 4th and 5th away from the bangs and smoke but the fireworks continues.
20210706_204101.jpg
What?? 20210706_202400.jpg
All mine!!
20210706_202438.jpg

Oscarbird

Sprinting down the street
These toys look really fun! I believe they're from Seriously Nutz? I'll have to order some of their toys for my bird sometime :)

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
So adorable!

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Anyone else order independence day themed toys from Nutz? Please post pics, especially if you got any of the larger toys.

I have big bird envy, I love watching Danita's unboxings on Facebook or @saroj12 bunch just going to town on new toys.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Anyone else order independence day themed toys from Nutz? Please post pics, especially if you got any of the larger toys.

I have big bird envy, I love watching Danita's unboxings on Facebook or @saroj12 bunch just going to town on new toys.
oh gosh, I haven’t bought any new toys in ages! just found two popular ones.
Chickie’s obsessed with her purple cup but Rudy says thank you!

D8E7A483-C241-42AC-8581-C55F423E78EA.jpeg 62E21445-6C49-4AEF-9F37-988F01D01C7A.jpeg 30BDD509-45D3-45D9-9B6B-4713F649ADD2.jpeg

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

Danita has a box to do. Not sure if she picked it up yet but she should soon.

I'm so happy you love this one. They are actually kinda fun to make... although... you made me take off some pieces... :D Come on... your little cutie's can't do a 1/4" piece of pine?