• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Smokey

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
In a happier news thread, we adopted this beautiful mustang mix from our local humane society a while ago. She is a nut lol, but since she came from extreme neglect and abuse I don’t blame her. She loves my 13 year old daughter and listens to her instantly. When anyone else tries to put the lead on her she bucks and spins and goes crazy…so we have some work to do lol. But she’s a happy horse and I know she’ll be wonderful when she realizes she won’t be abused here and she can start learning some manners. :heart::hilarious:
Here’s her before rescue pics… 47E9DCF9-6A51-4C5C-A33C-AC180742B92A.jpeg 683131A2-CCF8-44D7-8ED7-DB1D1EF83BFD.jpeg

And now… 6F7F1CCD-9EE5-4ED2-BA9F-6EC6EEEA00BF.jpeg 07CD7426-95B9-4CC8-9CA3-D037035A91D3.jpeg

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh she's absolutely gorgeous! So glad yall were able to rescue her and give her a better life and the love she's craving. :heart:

Nnbal

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
This is a very nice recovery process. I adore horses.♥

Toy

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wonderful transformation. She's beautiful.

Shannan

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Shannan
LOVE LOVE LOVE a mustang! Good Spanish breeding. The transformation is amazing! I've rescued a few horses in my time but your baby made mine look fat and we doubled her weight after I got her. Good luck with your equine! Isn't it amazing how some horses just latch onto their person.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Goodness, look at her! She's doing so well! :heart:

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
In a happier news thread, we adopted this beautiful mustang mix from our local humane society a while ago. She is a nut lol, but since she came from extreme neglect and abuse I don’t blame her. She loves my 13 year old daughter and listens to her instantly. When anyone else tries to put the lead on her she bucks and spins and goes crazy…so we have some work to do lol. But she’s a happy horse and I know she’ll be wonderful when she realizes she won’t be abused here and she can start learning some manners. :heart::hilarious:
Here’s her before rescue pics… View attachment 401440 View attachment 401441

And now… View attachment 401434 View attachment 401437
She is stunning. You can see what happens when you give love and care to an animal. You are angels for rescuing her.

Momof3litt

Sprinting down the street
Gorgeous! We don't really get mustangs up here, but that photo of her running in the snow reminds me so much of a spunky little Canadian horse I used to ride. Small but feisty!

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Wow! That is so cool of you guys to bring this little beauty home! She looks so so much better already.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
So precious....