• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Smileys not working on mobile?

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Recently when I go to AA on my phone, I cannot use the smileys or any other text editing feature (I'll add a pic) If I want to post a photo, I have to attach it as a file first.

I use Google on a Samsung galaxy s6, not sure of that would impact anything, as I use Google with no issue on my cromebook.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Attachments

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
See the orange cog? Press on that....... you have essentially disabled them by pressing on that little cog thingy :D

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Now I'm going to post a ton of random smileys.

Feast your eyes upon my beautiful creation that may feature my hopes for the future

:heart::budgie::budgie9::heart::whitecap::heart::glinnie::blinnie::heart:
:birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::dance4::dance1::dance2::dance4::dance1::dance2::dance4:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Next time something like this happens, I'm going to try to find another thread about it first :roflmao:
I am pretty sure I did not publicly post about my issue, however a quick search will often find you a thread where someone else has dealt with the same problem ;)