• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Small Travel Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

~~WINDAQUA~~

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Avery
If anyone has been searching for an inexpensive travel carrier for their small parrots (although the carrier is for small dogs), I think I may have found a neat one from Wally World! I haven’t received it yet but I did order it (you can’t go wrong for $20). I will share when I do get it though! It seems really cool because the sides are bars instead of plastic so the bird can see out & it comes with a snap on food/water dish!!!

Walmart.com: Suncast Deluxe Personalized Pet Carrier with Snap-on Food and Water Tray, Small: Dogs

So I just thought I’d share if anyone was interested!!!

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
that is pretty neat, Never seen it at my local walmart - must be one of their online only things - even though normally when their site says that We can go to our local walmart and its there- Both my Air Purifiers said "online only" and I bought them both at the local walmart LOL

~~WINDAQUA~~

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Avery
Oh, yeah, I was looking to see if I could just go to a Walmart to pick one up but they said online only although it is free shipping to my home or to a store =)

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
Oh, yeah, I was looking to see if I could just go to a Walmart to pick one up but they said online only although it is free shipping to my home or to a store =)
free shipping is always a plus :D

I've also noticed with walmart, their online price is A LOT cheaper than store price and they won't honor the online price at all

I was going to get my son a Play Station 2 game for X-mas from them , online it was around 30 bucks (like 29.98 or something) at the store it was closer to 70 bucks I about died! needless to say he didn't get the game from me. My mom got it cheaper in Ohio at her walmart. she spent around 30 bucks for it. it was nothing but a darn Wrestling game but because its the 2010 version they think they can make it outrageous and people will still by it.

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
:lol: It’s kind of weird but hey what can ya do? :faint:
if I didn't hate paying shipping so much I'd shop on line instead lol but instead i find what i want at a different store in town for a better price LOL

I hate spending money any way, so when stores up their prices in the actual store compared to their online price. it irks me - My local pet smart does the same darn thing.

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
that looks like a good carrier :)

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Wouldn't mind one of them myself, they look like a nice carrier. :)

Jally

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sherry
I have that carrier for my chihuahua. Never used it though because when we go away to somewhere she's not typically allowed, we smuggle her in a puppy purse :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.