• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Small Business Saturday Sale! Last Day Open for HootnHoller

WallyLoopey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Come shop our Small Business Saturday Sale! Some toys are marked up to 25% off!

E7A83ED4-2B2C-47F3-836D-2405F2A48573.jpeg

Today only, Saturday November 30th
www.hootnhollerbirdtoys.com

Being a small business is awesome- I love being able to connect with my customers and learn my feathered clients likes/dislikes and even their personalities!

Here’s a little snippet of the benefits of shopping with small businesses taken from google
6 Big Reasons Why You Should Shop Small Every Day
  • Small businesses give back (more) to your community. ... Your purchases allow me to donate toys monthly to parrot rescues
  • Small businesses make a major economic impact. ...
  • Small businesses provide better customer service. ... I’m here to answer any questions you may have, or give toy recommendations
  • Small businesses provide greater access to product diversity. ... I’m constantly creating new toys; most based on customer feedback and wants/needs
  • Small businesses create a sense of community. ... I love chatting with my fellow ‘parronts’ and being involved in forums and bird groups. We’re all in this together for the birds.
All toys (minus skewers/parts) are made in the USA by me with your bird’s safety in mind.

Hootnhollerbirdtoys will reopen in January! Please sign up for our email list to be notified of reopening date and new toy announcements!

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
1 hour to go?