• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sleeping Cat Photos

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Please enter your photos here if you have any. Cats sleep most of the daytime and the positions they sleep in are just so cute. My kitty, Inky has three sleeping 1.jpg sleeping 2.jpg November 2021.jpg so far.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
92181AF4-064F-4007-B9DE-B05F329CFD6C.jpeg

My cat is very hard to sneak up on. I hope this photo counts - I tried! She was sleeping moments before.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
She did, Lady Jane! That pic’s from January. I tried to get one today, but like usual, she was wide awake before I could snap a photo.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
@NightOwls did you get the red and black throw from Chewy? I have same one. Your kitties are sweet looking for sure.

Shannan

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shannan
Here is my crew! Well the sleeping beauties anyway! The cat in the grass was a feral cat that just showed up and gave birth to 5 kittens in our barn. She would run when she saw me, now she loves sitting in my lap.
IMG_3275.jpeg IMG_0051.jpeg IMG_0046.jpeg IMG_0040.jpeg

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
@Shannan those poses are too cute. Nice job with the feral cat. What happened to her kittens?

Shannan

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shannan
@Shannan those poses are too cute. Nice job with the feral cat. What happened to her kittens?
We re-homed one of them. One disappeared, one lives inside , two live outside with their mom. So we ended up with five new cats on that fateful day. (OH how my horse vet loved me when I called asking for 2 spays and 3 neuters) The black and white one is her son, Slash. Milo (gray much like your profile pic) is also her son as is Nunere , who lives inside and belongs to my daughter. (He is also a tuxedo). The irony of it all was that she showed up about 3 months after my daughter's beloved cat Oscar passed away of a brain tumor. I knew the moment I saw the newborn kittens that one of them was coming inside.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Boris.
20230425_131821.jpg
He was sleeping on my lap until I moved. He just opened his eyes like, how dare you move on me.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Clara
20230425_132513.jpg
Sleeping in "her box". There was an empty box sitting on a speaker next to the recliner. I folded up a blanket and put it in the box. Clara has claimed the box for herself. She sleeps there most of the time. The box and blanket has been there for several months. Neither my husband or I have the heart to remove it.