• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Skittles is starting Flight Suit training!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nargle

Walking the driveway
I got Skittles' flight suit in the mail today! So I'm going to start training him to accept it according to the instructions that came with it. Wish me luck!

It's really cute, by the way! :D

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
hope it goes well

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Good luck. that is a cute flight suit. If/when you get it on skittles show us pictures.

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
WTG !!!! Nice update flight school.

Nargle

Walking the driveway
I'll keep you guys updated :D I can't wait to start taking Skittles on walks in his suit! Too bad it will take so long to get him used to it, but I definitely don't want to stress him too much.

Nargle

Walking the driveway
Day 2 Update: Last night I hung the suit in the outside of the cage overnight. This morning, I took him out to play and put the suit on my knee, and he ran over to the suit and immediately started nibbling on it! Then he started throwing it off my lap and onto the floor over and over, lol! It's now hanging inside his cage and he keeps periodically going over to it and playing with it. So he's not afraid of it! Hooray! I'll still give him some time to adjust before I move to the next step but it seems to be going quite well so far.

Bonnie Jean

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Bonnie Jean Larsen
How's it going with Skittles and the Flight Suit? I just got a Quaker baby and a Flight suit and am hoping to start training soon. Do you have any tips that you'd like to pass on?

~ Bonnie & Squeaker :)

QP4CAG

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lindsay
Im soooooo glad that you gave him time to adjust to it....some ppl just don't know any better and introduce a new object (to them a new monster to eat them)Thats great news he's taken to it!!!! Ohhhhh i can't wait to see pics of his cute lil butt!!!!! Wishing you the best of luck!

Big Blues

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
You are doing so well to get Skittles into his flight suit, can't wait to hear your updates. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.