• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sketched Siggies

Outstrech

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Erica
Hello! Anybody in need of a siggy? I do sketches (no color). However if you ask for one, be warned! It will probably take a few weeks. I don't have a ton of time to draw :(. Here are examples of things I've drawn- including a drawing of Shezbug's beautiful Burt!

Sidenote: if somebody has requested a siggy and I haven't replied with a finished drawing, please do not request another one. I can only do one at a time.

Ask away!
(I'm still a beginner at drawing. Sorry if they aren't the best)

Attachments

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Those are awesome! Can you put me third or fourth on the list though? I'd want other members to go first please since the drawing take a while and I can wait

Attachments

Outstrech

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Erica
Seems like there are no requests right now! I'll do yours :) Which picture did you want me to do, or would you like a collection of them? I really like the first one. It would be relatively easy to sketch and it's so adorable :awww: also, what are your budgie's names?

Oscarbird

Sprinting down the street
Hi, I was wondering if I could please also get one done? I only just saw this thread and you're really good at drawing! Thank you. :)

Attachments

Outstrech

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Erica
Hi, I was wondering if I could please also get one done? I only just saw this thread and you're really good at drawing! Thank you. :)
Thanks! I'll get started on yours. @Feathered , I'll get to you after I'm done with Oscar's.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Thank you so much!! You can use whatever picture is easiest or most tempting to draw, bright blue birdie name is Sprinkles, and the second birdie is Quierido, please add the extra letter I as in eye, I like it spelt incorrectly, again thank you!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez

Oscarbird

Sprinting down the street
Oh wow, that's really good! You've nailed his eyes, it's looking really great so far. :D

Outstrech

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Erica
Unfortuantely school is too overhwhelming and I cannot continue these. I will also no longer be active but I'll pop in once in a while. Would an admin please delete this thread? Thanks :)

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Don't worry, I understand, sometimes things get too busy for me to make signatures!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Unfortuantely school is too overhwhelming and I cannot continue these. I will also no longer be active but I'll pop in once in a while. Would an admin please delete this thread? Thanks :)
I hope things balance out for you soon.
Be good to get the occasional update on how you are when you’ve got the time.
The thread won’t be deleted but I can edit the title for you to inform that no more requests will be accepted?