• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Singing wings aviary Arkansas

Sweetbeak

Meeting neighbors
Anyone have any experience with this aviary or know their new contact information? Their number is out of service and They dont use FB often so contacting them has been quite difficult, They sell duskies year round apparently and I really want to purchase from them but I need to be able to contact them before the summer so that they can raise a chick in time or have some available for purchase.

Sweetbeak

Meeting neighbors
Anyone have any experience with this aviary or know their new contact information? Their number is out of service and They dont use FB often so contacting them has been quite difficult, They sell duskies year round apparently and I really want to purchase from them but I need to be able to contact them before the summer so that they can raise a chick in time or have some available for purchase.
Heres the website, I couldnt track down more information other than their fb and out of service number and adress, they still havent changed the out of service number on google Singing-Wings-Aviary.com - Types of Pet Birds and How to Care for Them

:tieln:Zubin special needs Handicapable Pearl male (fly high little guy Ill honor your legacy and see you in your next life)

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Have you tried the contact form on their website?

MR. Mango

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I looked at their website through the link u gave and it seems like they aren't breeders but are just providing information on proper care for different birds

Sweetbeak

Meeting neighbors
Have you tried the contact form on their website?
I have, they haven't gotten back to me just yet unfortunately, looking for this dusky has been very difficult lol, actually thats a major undertstatement Its been months and I still haven't found a fantastic option!

Sweetbeak

Meeting neighbors
I looked at their website through the link u gave and it seems like they aren't breeders but are just providing information on proper care for different birds
They actually are listed as breeders on pretty much every single major bird breeding directory as arkansas breeders, Its just been so hard to contact these guys! mainly because of that our of service number, and lack of general information.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Are you sure they are still actively breeding?