• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Silva just loves... ...

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
.........his own voice. I noticed a few weeks ago he would sit chirping into his food dish. The dish has a hood to keep the mess down and it sounded really funny. Sooooo I placed an old coffee jar on it's side in his favoured play area with a millet berry in it which he found within minutes. Ever since he'll go over to it, pop his head in and sing his heart out. It's just sooo sweet to see and hear I'll have to set a camera up so you guys can enjoy it too. So much pleasure from something so simple.

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
.........his own voice. I noticed a few weeks ago he would sit chirping into his food dish. The dish has a hood to keep the mess down and it sounded really funny. Sooooo I placed an old coffee jar on it's side in his favoured play area with a millet berry in it which he found within minutes. Ever since he'll go over to it, pop his head in and sing his heart out. It's just sooo sweet to see and hear I'll have to set a camera up so you guys can enjoy it too. So much pleasure from something so simple.
Kiwi loves to use his “no mess” (yeah right) acrylic box feeder as a little echo room, he talks up a storm as soon as its on the cage for him (comes off the cage, like those enclosed baths they sell for budgies)

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's just too cute! :xflove:
Kraz also has a deep love of anything that amplifies his voice; he'll sing the day away into any object that echoes, lol

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
That’s so cute. :heart: I would love to see a video if you can get one!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
How sweet!! I also hope you manage to catch a video clip! :cloud9:

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
That’s so cute. :heart: I would love to see a video if you can get one!
We need videos of all the echo birdies :xflove:

I'm going try to make a video of Kiwi once I clean put his echo box, it needs to be cleaned out. (And hopefully Blizzard talking too, she's talking with Kiwi right now, but Hamilton is too loud on our tv to hear her well :roflmao:)