• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sign Paz the Ringneck Dove Bird's Card :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdsal_99

Meeting neighbors
Dear Fellow Dove Bird Friends,

I have created a group card for Paz, my pet bird and DOVEBOOK Mascot, to celebrate his 4th anniversary. View the card at:

GroupCard - Card for Paz the Ringneck Dove Bird

I'd like everyone to sign it (which, in addition to including a picture, is free). Please add your message right away... you only have until Monday, June 18 @ 12am Pacific before it gets sent. Thank you in advance for your consideration and contribution.

Best regards,

Sal

cdsal_99

Meeting neighbors
Thank you to everyone that could and did sign this card. Paz received it as scheduled on Monday, June 18, 2012 and loved it! :) He's truly touched by all your messages and gave his thanks on his pages; for the links to those pages, follow:

Paz - DOVEBOOK

He also included an article about his day (and this card) in the latest issue (April-May-June 2012) of The Columbidae's Cooer e-newsletter, now available by free download at:

Documents - DOVEBOOK

The article includes a direct link to download the PDF version of his GroupCard, for those of you that signed it and would like a copy to save and print.

Any questions or comments, please let me know.

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Sal N.

Status
Not open for further replies.