• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*Sigh* That incessant Green Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky04

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kiersten
I took Kiersten's computer while she wasn't looking. I've figured out her password. Did she think her password would be hard for me, The Great Grey One, to figure out? Maybe for those insignificant little birds, but not for me. Us Greys aren't called the Einsteins of Parrots for nothing. Enough of that- I shall get to the reason I have gone through the trouble of posting. Recently my sister, Kiersten has brought home a small Turquoise Beast. My flock seems to call this creature Westley. They expect me, to accept him into our Roost. I'm a kind, tolerating bird but this brute is insufferable. Today he tried to come over and play with my toy. While I was playing with it. Why this is unacceptable. I lunged at him, but he showed no fear. I was going to give him a piece of my mind, but Kiersten swooped him up before I could reach him. I tried to bite him before she took him away, but I ended up getting her hand instead. I apologize for biting my flockmate, but she deserves it for bringing this pest into the house. I've had as much as I can take. This monster needs to be taught a lesson, he's an annoying brat.

Here's a picture of the creature. If your human flock mates talk about adding one of these green monsters- Beware, they bring nothing but trouble to the lives of us, the important parrots.

westerly - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
hey so glad you're back home and all was well!:dance4::dance4:
Funny story!:D

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Alphie, yu needs to give hims a toy you donts like too much. make beleeve you wants it an den let hims takes it all da time insted of your good toys. Dats what i wood doos.

carkam

Avenue Veteran
:hehe:Yep sounds like a greenie to me!! Think they are big and try to take any birdie on!!!

Sparky04

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kiersten
Alphie, yu needs to give hims a toy you donts like too much. make beleeve you wants it an den let hims takes it all da time insted of your good toys. Dats what i wood doos.
Ah that is a good idea. I'll give him my least favorite toys. My humans will think I'm being nice and the beast will leave me alone. It's bad enough that the tiny blue bug tries to steal my cage. Now I must compete with a green beast. The yellow flying rat is the only one who fears me.

Grammy

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Pat
The funniest part is that Westley looks guilty in the picture - almost like a mug shot!

Poetic Ramblings

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lee
feer me. i is giant an all powderful. i led u play with mie touys. i rool this hows. all so i chew off teh shift key.

Status
Not open for further replies.