• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sidewalk Sale order arrives

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My first sidewalk sale order has just arrived from lilmonters :)

20220524_104826.jpg 20220524_104911.jpg 20220524_104955.jpg 20220524_105030.jpg 20220524_105141.jpg 20220524_105151.jpg

Very pleased and i know the girls are going to enjoy them.

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
A cheeks dream in toy form, Sola balsa cork! I can't imagine the patience putting that Sola star toy took. All the time it took to put together, a thing of beauty and BAM! All gone but those minutes of joy make it worth it.

And your two... adorable.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I can't imagine the patience putting that Sola star toy took. All the time it took to put together, a thing of beauty and BAM! All gone but those minutes of joy make it worth it.
:heart:

I watch baking shows often and I always remark how much time and effort people put into something that is going to be eaten and destroyed in just a short time. Then I remind myself that many of my "cute" toys are time intensive and will be destroyed in moments and I understand ;)

Still couldn't put dozens of hours into a cake though :lol:

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
A cheeks dream in toy form, Sola balsa cork! I can't imagine the patience putting that Sola star toy took. All the time it took to put together, a thing of beauty and BAM! All gone but those minutes of joy make it worth it.

And your two... adorable.
That sola star toy is currently getting destroyed by KiKi :)