• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sidewalk Sale Extra Promotions at TLA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
I'll be putting perches and toy parts on sale on Friday, so you can save even more!

I'm trying to decide if there will be any other sections on sale as well that day that you can use the coupons with!

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Last edited:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
TLA is upfront about our sales! Don't be fooled by coupon offers that they say adds up to a bigger percentage off than it really is. Unless the original price is marked down to the full percentage offered, a deal like that is usually an additional percentage off the sale price not the original price (do the math). I just want to make sure that I'm upfront about my sales on Friday!!

When I put those two sections on sale, the coupons will be an additional percentage off the sale price!

Last edited:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Thanks Tamara!

Last edited:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Also, if you need help or suggestions on things, I am always available to help there too. :)

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
Hi Tamara, I am not sure what your previous post meant about coupon offers not adding up? Can you clarify? Also, I would love your suggestions for toys for macaws? Jack is 8 months old and I am always looking for good suggestions.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Hi Tamara, I am not sure what your previous post meant about coupon offers not adding up? Can you clarify? Also, I would love your suggestions for toys for macaws? Jack is 8 months old and I am always looking for good suggestions.
When someone says that they are putting their toys on sale (for example) and then you can use a coupon code for an additional percentage off, the total percent off the original price is not the total percent when you add up the coupon percentages.

For example, Let's say that I'm offering 10% off toys and I have a coupon for an additional 10% off. The total percentage off is not 20%. It's 10% off the 10% sale price which would not quite add up to 20% if that makes sense.

Here is a good list for macaws:
Do you have:
StarBird Get a Grip Large Short

I do know that my Macaw customers have Macaws that LOVE:
Birdie Bungie Extra Large 7' long

And some of the toys they order for their younger macaws are:
Happy Beaks Tremendous Chew
Paradise Toys Featherland Wood Blocks w/Leather
Paradise Toys Mr Robot Giant
Jungle Toy Ape
StarBird Brainiac Block Large
Paradise Toys PINEAPPLE TOY LARGE
Planet Pleasures Nature Cluster Large
King's Toys Coco-De-Nut Large
Planet Pleasures Bamboo Giraffe Medium

A big foraging favorite:
Avian Innovations Original Forage Feeder Large

And one more that Hank reminded me of that I just ran across in one of my orders:
Planet Pleasures Nature Cluster Large

Last edited:

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
Thank you for clarifying and for all your suggestions. I really have to get a piece of paper and start making lists for Friday....lol. Let's hope alot of people book events between now and then. Thanks again.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Thank you for clarifying and for all your suggestions. I really have to get a piece of paper and start making lists for Friday....lol. Let's hope alot of people book events between now and then. Thanks again.
Hehe! I know I'm looking at a few stores myself that carry things I do not. ;)

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Don't forget that these sections will be on sale in addition to the coupons and free shipping offers I'm doing!

Birdasaurus

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
TLA is upfront about our sales! Don't be fooled by coupon offers that they say adds up to a bigger percentage off than it really is. Unless the original price is marked down to the full percentage offered, a deal like that is usually an additional percentage off the sale price not the original price (do the math). I just want to make sure that I'm upfront about my sales on Friday!!

When I put those two sections on sale, the coupons will be an additional percentage off the sale price!
Thank goodness, Tamara! I've been going nuts lately watching the sales like this where people say it's 15% and another 15%....thats 30%! I caught Windy City Parrot doing that, sent them a message, and got one back basically saying that they knew their advertising was wrong but no one was complaining! UGH!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
You're welcome!!!

Parrotlove

Real Name
Barbie
An honest up front business is always top on my list!! And you have always been great to me when I've orderd from you and patient.. lol Hug's Barbie and Isis

Last edited:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
TLA Sidewalk Sale has begun!!!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I'll be running my specials through the morning tomorrow, so you have lots of time to take advantage of the sales!!!!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
A lot of people are taking advantage of the extra savings! Don't miss out!

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Tamara, I'm trying to convince my rents to lend me the money so i can nab up a double HQ flight tonight! i dont know for sure if it would happen, but how much would it be if it did?

Last edited:

hsmoscout

Done, can't wait for the playstand to get here :D

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
nvm i figured it out! i don't know if i'll be able to for sure, though. My rents are talking about it, but we'd go have to get one of those prepaid credit cards or borrow one, and its getting late and we have to drive to portland in the morning.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Hey Emily! I'll have my sale up until the morning, so if you can try and get it done by the morning, awesome. Let me know if we need to work something out, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.