• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Sidewalk Sale @ Blu's Bird Toys - Info / ?'s

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Hi Everyone!

I'm sure you seen our ad, so take advantage of it as we will not be having anymore sales this year!

Also, if you will please mention in the note area before you complete checkout that you are an AA Member.

For those who may order our stainless toys, please allow time for them to be made up and welded.

For the drawing we do from the orders we receive, we will have for 1 winner to win a stainless toy, so be sure to mention in the note area for your bird size for drawing. The toy will be something that is not on the website. The draw will be held on Monday Oct. 28th mid-day. The winner of the stainless toy will be shipped with the order. Orders will not start shipping out any sooner than Wednesday Oct. 30th.

Oh yah, I still offer Lay Away, read on the description area for how to precisely use it. If not sure on how it works or how to pay your lay away payments along the way, then please ask!!

If questions, concerns, please ask here or in a PM or email.

You can click the image to go directly to site!

Thanks everyone!

Purple-Winter-Trees-backgrnd.jpg

Last edited:

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Haha!! Well, I got a late start and wanted to get more of other S/S toys made up but really who knows what will e ordered so no sense in tieing up stainless parts on toys that might not get ordered. but those toys are usually the ones that widely get ordered more often. Which is the Small Brickhouse Bell, Large Brickhouse Bell, Pretty Shiny, Rings-n-Things. I also got the Galaxy, Shining Stars, Car Keys made ahead and welded. The Hang Tough Spoons usually move well but I don't have them made up as of this time. Making some of the toys gives me a head start anyway.

MeganC

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Megan
@Jan I am having a problem trying to place an order. I am trying to add one of the 4 ounce sassy ladles to my cart, but it never gets added to my cart. If you could help me figure out what the issue is, I would be grateful.

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
@Jan I am having a problem trying to place an order. I am trying to add one of the 4 ounce sassy ladles to my cart, but it never gets added to my cart. If you could help me figure out what the issue is, I would be grateful.

Oh, I tested it and yah it does it with me too, did not know. I will have to fix the options as that same thing had happened on the 8" jolly ball. I'll post back here when it is working. Thanks for mentioning it!! :)

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Jan, I love that you have videos of all your toys, really is helpful! My lovebird is obsessed with bells so I think the small brick house bell is in her future :)

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Thank you, Leih, I don't have videos on all my toys. Yes, I think the small brickhouse bell would be great for a Lovebird to jiggle around!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I've watched ( I think) all of your videos. They are so helpful in making selections for appropriate toys! My cart grows...

.... praying a big toy ( hearts in balance :heart::D) is up for the drawing ( and secretly hoping I win! :laughing12:) A girl has to wish and dream!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Thank you Jan for your sale! I think these will be great toy additions for my birds and hope Henry isn't too terrified of his ( like he normally is of anything new)... he needed something he could tinker with and not destroy. Too bad he throws things or I'd have added a foot toy for him. I'm excited to see how the brick house bell is received... my hubby is going to hate me for it!

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
You're Welcome and thank you too Andrea for your order! Hopefully your birds will take to the toys right a way!

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
I'd like to say it right here and right now ... Thank you to those who ordered from Blu's Bird Toys! :) Orders will ship out on Wednesday. I welded the last of the s/s toys just a bit ago.

As usual I am running late on getting the drawing underway. I'll do it more towards this evening. Not all that many ordered so your chances are good I suppose!

:thanks:

:thankyou:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Thanks Jan! That was fast!