• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sick budgie symptoms?

KKBB

Walking the driveway
Hey guys. So I was putting my budgies to bed and I noticed Kiwi had a little bit of water on his cere. I don't know if it was just because he was drinking water earlier or what. Also do budgies sneeze? If they do is it normal for them to sneeze sometimes? I'm asking because Kiwi made kinda like a click sound that kinda sounds like a sneeze to me. Is a runny nose a sign of a sick budgie? Are there any other symptoms I should look out for? I'm worried:( Thanks.

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Most birds do sneeze I think now and then, but if it is accompanied by nasal discharge, then I think a vet trip is definitely in order. When Fergus is adjusting his crop I hear little noises, maybe described like a click. But are you seeing nasal discharge from Kiwi?

KKBB

Walking the driveway
Most birds do sneeze I think now and then, but if it is accompanied by nasal discharge, then I think a vet trip is definitely in order. When Fergus is adjusting his crop I hear little noises, maybe described like a click. But are you seeing nasal discharge from Kiwi?
I'm not sure if it was nasal discharge or not because today when I was watching Kiwi I didn't see any discharge from his nose and he was acting fine. Could it be that he was just drinking water earlier? Thank you for your response!