• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Clairdelun

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Nuhathyy
Well that makes no sense to me , considering he lives with other birds all fed thr something and drinking the same water
Exactly what I said .there are 5 other cokatails in the cage .so doesn't add up.im think he ate led .He does that when I get it out of cage .I usually hide all pencils but some were out the last time I took him out

LunaLovebird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Exactly what I said .there are 5 other cokatails in the cage .so doesn't add up.im think he ate led .He does that when I get it out of cage .I usually hide all pencils but some were out the last time I took him out
pencils are not made of lead, they have graphite (carbon). It could be metal from somewhere else, but the symptoms are different I believe. Could be anything, but I don’t think multivitamins are going to do anything to help. It needs a vet.

Clairdelun

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Nuhathyy
pencils are not made of lead, they have graphite (carbon). It could be metal from somewhere else, but the symptoms are different I believe. Could be anything, but I don’t think multivitamins are going to do anything to help. It needs a vet.
Yeah .I'm trying to send it to the vet in our capital city.Not a bird vet and definitely no good reviews but better than nothing ? I can't even go so it's pretty scary to send him alone

Clairdelun

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Nuhathyy
Yeah .I'm trying to send it to the vet in our capital city.Not a bird vet and definitely no good reviews but better than nothing ? I can't even go so it's pretty scary to send him alone
By the way how do I use multi vitamin ?I made 1 litre which is totally unnecessary but since I made it should I give it to other birds ?also it's been a day since I made it .does it go bad ?

Clairdelun

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Nuhathyy
Could it be from eating an electric wire .I kept them in a box on top of my cupboard but seems like they teamed up and ate the box as well ‍‍

Clairdelun

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Nuhathyy
It started sleeping on the perch now .it's been a while since it's been sleeping at the bottom of the cage .good sign?

Icey

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Any updates.?