• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Shower Perch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bessamy

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Beth
I am looking for a shower perch for my Dusky Pi.

What would be size appropriate? Length and diameter? I want to make sure he can hold on because this one LOVES showers!

Thanks!

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
I am looking for a shower perch for my Dusky Pi.

What would be size appropriate? Length and diameter? I want to make sure he can hold on because this one LOVES showers!

Thanks!
didnt know they came in difrent length i have one not long but find it comes louse so dont use it

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
I do not know but I am bumping this in the hopes that some else can answer yuur question:hug8:

renaelock

Strolling the yard
Just my two cents, make sure your shower will allow the perch to stick to it. I bought one and it won't stick to my shower wall because it's textured or something funky. It's a bummer.

Paris

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Katie
Just my two cents, make sure your shower will allow the perch to stick to it. I bought one and it won't stick to my shower wall because it's textured or something funky. It's a bummer.
I used a little putty epoxy-the stuff that comes in two parts and you kneed em together- made sure the room was good and aired out till dry.

renaelock

Strolling the yard
I never thought of that, YAY! does it come off when you want to remove the perch from the wall?? Part of me thinks your talking about the "cement" puddy that the billy guy tries to sell on tv.

Ashley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ashley
I am making my own shower perch...going to cut different sizes for my birds b/c I have conures and the big guys

Bessamy

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Beth
I might end up making mine. My guy gets so excited I would have to glue them to my shower.

Maybe something portable. Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.