• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Shower outside my cage!! What an outrage!!

SumitaSinh

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Recently we have moved to another apartment. Here all windows and doors are covered with nets, so we can leave the birds inside a safe room. Yesterday I asked Inca to sit on his play stand, then took him to shower. I thought he liked it... May be I was wrong. Today when I try to do the same, he took a flight. You can see his face, such look of contempt :lol: . Ultimately, he went back to safety of his cage, without a bath and bribed by a slice of pears.
It hurts me that he thinks HIS cage is only safe heaven (sigh).

Attachments

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I don't know how Amazons deal with a change in their surroundings, but my birds take a bit to settle in. Hopefully Inca just needs some time to get used to the new place. Some extra treats perhaps?

BirdG1rl

Real Name
Mara M.M
Inca looks very unimpressed! :lol:

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I don't know how Amazons deal with a change in their surroundings, but my birds take a bit to settle in. Hopefully Inca just needs some time to get used to the new place. Some extra treats perhaps?
He's very easy going otherwise, but when he's outside of his cage, it's another story.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Secret insists on limited baths. She'd run because it was 2 days in a row!