• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Show your toy/perch stash before the SWS!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
SmorgasBOARD :laughin: Don't mess with my creative names!
Oh nooooo! I was typing so fast that I bungled it! Now you'll never make my custom goodies I have failed you!!!!!!! :banghead: :facepalm:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Stainless toy collection? What collection? I haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about!! :innocent:

View attachment 395452

View attachment 395450

View attachment 395451

I had to unearth these pictures from the depth of my tablet!! This is the majority of the SS toys. The only one I know is definitively missing in the pictures is a OOAK stainless toy. Not sure what happend to the picture of it!
OMG! They are so beautiful! I'm sooooo sad that I missed the chance to get more AS I wanted the Puzzle pieces and Pepper ones so badly. I only have one a lovely little Kangaroo thanks to the kindess of a friend who surprised me with it one year. I cherish it so much especially since Nala loved it so much.

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Get at least two. :roflmao: If he enjoys them as much as Rupert does, you'll need a spare.
Will only be going for one have to limit what i spend so i dont pay tax when it hits customs :devil:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh nooooo! I was typing so fast that I bungled it! Now you'll never make my custom goodies I have failed you!!!!!!! :banghead: :facepalm:

:laughin: Half your stuff is already made. It would be at the bottom of the pile if I didn't have Joe start picking things off. ;)

SamatranTiger

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Hahahaha

I've no clue what mine would look like if I spilled them onto a table but I do run a close second to your stash. :rofl: I have quite a few that you don't have pictured too.
That refillable one is awesome! That I envy. Your ooak toy, I have one very similar and it's out of commission. Every bird of mine swings it and whacks themselves upside the head. :rolleyes:
You better run a close second so I don't look like a crazy person!! :laughin:I have the slightly bigger one from the site as well like the ooak toy and it is HEAVY. I would be down a few brain cells if that wacked me in the head :shocked4:

SamatranTiger

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
OMG! They are so beautiful! I'm sooooo sad that I missed the chance to get more AS I wanted the Puzzle pieces and Pepper ones so badly. I only have one a lovely little Kangaroo thanks to the kindess of a friend who surprised me with it one year. I cherish it so much especially since Nala loved it so much.
If it wasn't for the mycobacterium I'd offer to send you a chili pepper toy :( I have at least 4 of them. I could never part with the puzzle pieces though :rofl:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If it wasn't for the mycobacterium I'd offer to send you a chili pepper toy :( I have at least 4 of them. I could never part with the puzzle pieces though :rofl:
Aww thats sweet of you to even think to offer me that :heart: . I shall admire them all from a far lol I’d love to see pics of your babies playing with them ;) lol I don’t blame you those puzzle pieces are amazing! Maybe somedayAS can come back

SamatranTiger

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Aww thats sweet of you to even think to offer me that :heart: . I shall admire them all from a far lol I’d love to see pics of your babies playing with them ;) lol I don’t blame you those puzzle pieces are amazing! Maybe somedayAS can come back
Only Joey plays with them. Kody just likes to sit with them and put his head in them :laughin:

20211029_102928.jpg

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well its the 29th so just made my order :bliss:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yay! What did you end up getting!? I must know :)
10x Sammiches Mojo and KiKi
1- Peas in a pod KiKi
1 - 12 days of Christmas ( nothing to do with Christmas but its the colour of our Football team Liverpool FC you might call is Soccer but it's Football ) Mojo
1 - Sugar and Spice KiKi
1 - Mini Munchie KiKi
1 - Wacky Wafers KiKI
1 - Puzzling pieces Mojo
And a medium flagstone perch that i will use as a corner perch for Mojo

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Nice! I can’t wait to see especially how Mojo likes Puzzling peices I love that toy so much to say nothing of how much Zazu and now Tobias love it as well. Sugar & Spice is such a perfect size they are going to look so cute playing with it! Can’t wait to see all your goodies unpacked once you get them

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Nice! I can’t wait to see especially how Mojo likes Puzzling peices I love that toy so much to say nothing of how much Zazu and now Tobias love it as well. Sugar & Spice is such a perfect size they are going to look so cute playing with it! Can’t wait to see all your goodies unpacked once you get them
It might be a while before they get them given how busy Sarah is going to be and they have got 6000 km to get to me

JewellBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Miranda
This is my current bird toy parts stash, and it's not even including the leftover parts that can be reused from toys they have torn up! My perch stash isn't that large, as almost all of their perches are in use inside and outside of their cages.
20211030_200521.jpg
20211030_200531.jpg
Milo took advantage of the opportunity to play with the wood bead stash while I was getting pictures :laugh::
20211030_200648.jpg

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
This is my current bird toy parts stash, and it's not even including the leftover parts that can be reused from toys they have torn up! My perch stash isn't that large, as almost all of their perches are in use inside and outside of their cages.
View attachment 395622
OOOH! That Sola goodness! Tobias would be in heaven!

JewellBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Miranda
OOOH! That Sola goodness! Tobias would be in heaven!
Yes, my budgie hens are the same way, they adore sola and they can tear up a whole sola ball larger than they are in less than 10 minutes. The sola goes quick around here :lol:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Tobias has already gone through 3 of the Sola foot toys in about an hour that I got from Shawna in a past order. He's just now back in his big boy cage after hurting his leg about a week and a half go so I wanted to be sure to spoil him with his favorite easy to use toys to not strain his leg again. But man did it make me sad to see them vanish in a few bites.