• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Show your toy/perch stash before the SWS!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I thought this would be a super fun thread. Let’s see what everyone has before they spend the weekend buying more goodies! I want to take everything out to show every single thing but at the moment I literally don’t have a big enough space lol!
So instead ill just say it’s close to 100 toys and probably at least 40 or more perches. This isn’t even showing the 11 perches and 8 toys in Tobias’s cage. The bin is 32 gallon and extends along that whole side of the wall. My Kings medium travel cage for scale.
As you can see my 1 small Conure is very spoiled but to be fair I’ve been building on this stock pile for 15 years now it didn’t all happen overnight ;)
E51293B4-F284-4B74-87FE-2FE24CD7A162.jpeg
@Mizzely @Peachfaced @Teckechick @Macawnutz ect lets see those stashes!!

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Where is everyone!? Lol I thought this thread would be jumping with folks excited to share!

Toy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh heck I have at least 15 tubs & a couple large boxes, if not more, in my basement filled with toys & toy parts & a box sitting in my dining room with parts so I can make some new toys soon. I also have at least 10 chime balls for my macaw, as she goes thru them in minutes. This doesn't include what we have in the outside aviary.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Mine isn't organized whatsoever. :rofl: It's all mixed in various boxes.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I will snap some pictures when I get home tonight!! Totes are my friends as well! :rofl:

NightOwls

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have a couple of decent-sized totes (one for perches and another for toys) but they're in a storage unit.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh heck I have at least 15 tubs & a couple large boxes, if not more, in my basement filled with toys & toy parts & a box sitting in my dining room with parts so I can make some new toys soon. I also have at least 10 chime balls for my macaw, as she goes thru them in minutes. This doesn't include what we have in the outside aviary.
Woah! I thought I was "bad" with this one and another of the same size in storage with my hanging things. You've got me beat!

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well you best fix that this SWS :lol: I expect to see pics added once everything gets there ;)
I did have a idea you where a compulsive toy buyer as i have been checking out Sarah's site to decide what toys i am going to go for i have read a LOT !!!! of reviews from you :laughing6:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I did have a idea you where a compulsive toy buyer as i have been checking out Sarah's site to decide what toys i am going to go for i have read a LOT !!!! of reviews from you :laughing6:
Me a compulsive toy buyer!? Never! @Mizzely can tell you how I always restrain myself.... BAHAHAHAHA who am I kidding I can't say that and keep a straight face.
Oh you saw my reviews,I hope they were good enough to help entice you to want a certain toy/perch. I worked so hard on them and had so much fun reviewing all the wonderful goodies we've gotten from @Macawnutz :heart:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Notice the lack of any wood that isn't just sliced and ready for skewers lol. Basically just foraging toys, skewers, and a few pieces of mostly destroyed toys. The rest are in his play area
PXL_20211028_233119926.jpg

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
She does binge reviews! Once she starts she can't help herself!

Plus, I LOVE reviews. Makes it so much easier for other customers to read and know it works for their same species. I f you are logged in the store will give $1.00 in reward points per review I love them so much. I love them even more with pictures!

I don't have a stash in my house anymore. When I want stuff I just rob the store! ;)

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She does binge reviews! Once she starts she can't help herself!

Plus, I LOVE reviews. Makes it so much easier for other customers to read and know it works for their same species. I f you are logged in the store will give $1.00 in reward points per review I love them so much. I love them even more with pictures!

I don't have a stash in my house anymore. When I want stuff I just rob the store! ;)
Agree about the reviews being usefull especially Aprils as they are conures my shopping list has been decided by her reviews.
I didnt realise i could add pics when i reviewed the flagstone perches or i would have done.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Me a compulsive toy buyer!? Never! @Mizzely can tell you how I always restrain myself.... BAHAHAHAHA who am I kidding I can't say that and keep a straight face.
Oh you saw my reviews,I hope they were good enough to help entice you to want a certain toy/perch. I worked so hard on them and had so much fun reviewing all the wonderful goodies we've gotten from @Macawnutz :heart:
:laughing7: just commented on Sarah's post my shopping list has been influenced massively by your reviews.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
My name is Dawn and I have a bird toy addiction. I only opened one of the totes fully the two big ones are full. We rotate things frequently. :ashamed3:

7D6F081B-11A3-4715-9FCD-6D0486490E3D.jpeg

F51205E4-0F93-4226-BA30-AA14F5ECE64A.jpeg
9C6DCA12-3009-41E7-AF1E-70F7A0F17D44.jpeg