• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Show me your Zon

SumitaSinh

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awwww, Howard
Love Inca. Love all Orange-wings. Sadly lost my beloved Ollie last Christmas to AG/PDD. A rescue who also had Aspergillosis because of the appalling conditions he was kept in. He loved life - I used to call him the perfect parrot:

This is Bobbie, a rehome who was kept caged in a hot conservatory:

This is Chico a rescue who was going to be euthanized because of his noise and aggression. He's 55+ years old, has bad arthritis, and is just about blind:

I couldn't not live without an Orange-wing, so JoeJoe joined us in October. He was originally found in a small cage in a coat cupboard:

Ohh, I missed you so much, @Fuzzy ... I am a huge fan of your Ollie. Your flock is awesome! Hats off to you for taking care of them

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Does anybody know any news of Archie the yellow naped and Ira? It's been ages since we heard about him.

Greylady1966

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Carol
Howard gets tired a lot easier than before. I know it's part of the dieabites but hard to see. I keep telling myself we're doing all we can for him. Everyday with him is a gift.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
@Fuzzy

You've been on my heart lately.

Glad to see another feathered friend moved in.