• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Show me those great preening pics!

Forest

Strolling the yard
all I can say is they are beautiful and yes almost like identical twins - who is who?!

I am getting a baby GCC later this month but don’t know which one yet...Yellow-sided, High Red Yellow-Sided and maybe Turquoise Yellow-sided. don’t know which is what colour as when I look up the colours, they all look the same to me so it will be a surprise. Just waiting to hear if there is a male in the bunch as I do not want a female, they scare me with possible egg binding, almost lost a tiel years ago to it so don’t want a repeat. I’ve never had one so looking forward to his antics and playfulness.

again yours are absolutely gorgeous and can tell you love them very much! :heart: :heart:
Thank you so much!!! In the pictures, it's Juniper on the left and Cedar on the right. I adore my GCCs, they both have amazing personalities. And I think all the color mutations are just beautiful, so whichever one you get will be gorgeous! I just sort of lucked into pineapples.