• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

should i just give up hope or can it be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin's my baby

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
sarah
my dream is to have an all year outdoor aviary/building for my finches but i live in wisconsin ware the weather could be -15 or 100+ degrees F is there any way tobuild a cheap ergey effishent building to keep them warm or cool when needed? or is my dream insain. could a greenhouse work? any ideals are apresheatied!

Coco's Momma

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Robin
I think it is definitely do-able... the two critical words being "cheap" and "energy efficient". I think you'd just need to do a lot of research. Solar panels are energy efficient, but not cheap. You would need to put a lot of considerations into design, easy access for complete cleaning and so forth. Hopefully you can find someone who has made something like you would be interested in, and pick their brain. ;)

RAC

Sprinting down the street
never give up on ur dreams make goals for ur self start by getting a jar and putting away enough for the aviary and then have a jar for construction then u have a good start hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.