• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Sheltie cuteness prospects

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Day 7 of Beetles new life. Happy! Bouncy! Momma's boy 100% just about house broken fully. Our Vet visit Weds was great. Healthy, just a case of whip worms, treated 3 days on Panacur. His poop was good this morning thankfully!

He plays with Jett, they love to run around the yard. He is just so happy. Oh how I have missed an animated and high energy dog. Sticks to me like glue. We eat dinner, he lays beside my chair, right by my feet and doesn't beg.

Here is Beetlejuice today.
View attachment 402006

View attachment 402004
He said he has no idea how this happened.
View attachment 402005
Fun taking Cuda's toys from the front room back to his room.
Oh my gosh look at how he's blossomed! I can't get enough of him :heart:

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ah, he's a cutie! Glad to hear he's settling in so well.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Day 10 the transformation has been incredible. I have a very sweet and extremely smart little guy. He's still shy around new People. I took him over to meet my Mom. He wouldn't come near her but eventually sniffed her hand with mine.

We are getting the house breaking down almost to 80% He's sneaky, but a few times we have an accident. He loves to steal things from dog toys to any clothes he can find.

We are really gentle taking treats from my hand. And He's learning to sit when told.

This beautiful heart shaped face is pure love!

20220202_213411.jpg

20220202_081724.jpg
Pretty little profile
20220201_144806.jpg
Frisbees are fun! That is, until it hit the garden bricks and broke in half. :(

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Day 10 the transformation has been incredible. I have a very sweet and extremely smart little guy. He's still shy around new People. I took him over to meet my Mom. He wouldn't come near her but eventually sniffed her hand with mine.

We are getting the house breaking down almost to 80% He's sneaky, but a few times we have an accident. He loves to steal things from dog toys to any clothes he can find.

We are really gentle taking treats from my hand. And He's learning to sit when told.

This beautiful heart shaped face is pure love!

View attachment 402258

View attachment 402259
Pretty little profile
View attachment 402260
Frisbees are fun! That is, until it hit the garden bricks and broke in half. :(
Have you tried the fabric frisbees? We used to get them from Tractor Supply. Our dogs loved them. They don't fly as well, but they lasted us a while longer.

20220202_231034.jpg

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Have you tried the fabric frisbees? We used to get them from Tractor Supply. Our dogs loved them. They don't fly as well, but they lasted us a while longer.

View attachment 402261
I will look there! Thanks for the info. It was a promotional frisbee you know so it was a pretty cheap plastic. We do have a spare the Vet gave us.

Sparkles!

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
We found Kong and Orka frisbees to be the only thing able to withstand the Labradors. They don’t fly as nice, but if someone takes off around the property with one- those brands stand a good chance of coming back alive.
Maybe when Covid is over and the trade shows start back up you can hit up a merchant and grab several handfuls of promo discs. When Pro Plan puts on shows, I know they dole them out by the bushel to BC people.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
We are heading into week 4 Sunday. He is fun! He is so smart. We know how to sit. We're house broken!

We are totally food motivated. He now knows what cookie means. We play everyday with the balls and frisbee. He hasn't caught one yet, but hope he will. He is bouncing around at night to go for a walk with Jett and is doing well on the leash.

We love him, he's simply so amazing and has brought back such happiness I have missed for a year.

20220216_190046.jpg
He's so adorably rotten!

20220213_205729.jpg

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I don't see any rotten. I just see an adorable puppers chilling on the couch.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
We are heading into week 4 Sunday. He is fun! He is so smart. We know how to sit. We're house broken!

We are totally food motivated. He now knows what cookie means. We play everyday with the balls and frisbee. He hasn't caught one yet, but hope he will. He is bouncing around at night to go for a walk with Jett and is doing well on the leash.

We love him, he's simply so amazing and has brought back such happiness I have missed for a year.

View attachment 403154
He's so adorably rotten!

View attachment 403156
Look at the happy puppers! I'm so happy for you and him :heart:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Did he get bigger!??

What a little cute stinkbug.
:heart2:
Yes!! To me he grew alot! His head is bigger, he got taller. He's gained weight ( as if you'd think he wouldn't with me) but this nasty whip worms are gone. He is 8 months old now, but still a fun puppy. These breeds will act puppy like animated for years.

I don't see any rotten. I just see an adorable puppers chilling on the couch.
That's his go to. He jumps and runs on the coaches with his toys. And does that alot on the table had to take eveything off it.

Look at the happy puppers! I'm so happy for you and him :heart:
I am so in love with him. I just love Borders. So much I may add another in the future after my inherited Girls are more. I will have 2 dogs going forward. 3 is good, but two is more manageable especially going for walks.

LovieLouie

Sprinting down the street
We have a west paw frisbee it’s more of a rubbery material I think we have a chuck it one too which is fabric our dog likes both of those... I’m not that great with throwing the frisbee though so we don’t play a ton lol!!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
We have a west paw frisbee it’s more of a rubbery material I think we have a chuck it one too which is fabric our dog likes both of those... I’m not that great with throwing the frisbee though so we don’t play a ton lol!!
I still have many toys to keep trying. I really need to get him a light and rugged kickball. The 2 I got lasted less then 5 mins!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
That is such a Border Collie thing to do, draping over the edge of the couch like that. And you are so right. They stay puppies till they're old and grey. :heart:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
That is such a Border Collie thing to do, draping over the edge of the couch like that. And you are so right. They stay puppies till they're old and grey. :heart:
That's what hurt so much with losing Bella. We called her our 14 year old puppy. She was so happy, bubbly, crazy, clingy and loving.

I so needed him. Melts my heart when he leans against my legs on a walk at night when he feels insecure.

These walks with Jett are very new to him.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
How much is that test? I really want to test my girl!
The Embark tests for breed only on sale can be purchased for $99 they are normally $129

It's fun to do. He was listed as Border Aussie. Well Aussie yes, but Cattledog, not Shepherd. Even though his back trouser area looks Aussie.